If you are looking for electric fireplace logs, chances are you’re going to be looking for electric fireplace black. This type of wood logs is a bit different from the other types of wood logs that are used to provide heat in a fireplace. You’ll find that these logs tend to be a bit more expensive than some of the other types of wood logs that you’ll find. In this article, I’ll tell you what makes electric fireplace black so special.
- Two adults are recommended for proper assembly; Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the weathered medium brown finish adds a rustic appeal to your living room or entertainment space
- Item dimensions – 59.61” W x 15.67” D x 29.37” H; Weight – 115 lbs.; Amps drawn – 11.6; Flat paneled TV max weight – 95 lbs.; Flat paneled TVs up to 60”; Heats rooms up to 400 sq. ft.
- TV Console is equipped with multiple storage spaces for your DVDs, video game systems and cable box
- If you pressed the FIRE icon button it is possible that the frequencies pre-programmed in the scanner do not include your area; These Pre-programmed frequencies are generally common Police or Fire frequencies
- Console comes with a 23” electric fireplace insert with a remote control (batteries included) to create the perfect room temperature using LED lights; Clean and Care- Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly
- 【Delicate Carving Craftsmanship】Fluted pilasters and timeless craftsmanship details complete the classic demeanor of traditional style; carved hearth base accents the intricate details of the time-honored style. Perfect fit for bedrooms, family rooms and dining rooms
- 【Realistic LED Flame】 Ultra high intensity LED light, a glowing ember bed with 3D realistic flame effect, brings a warm and cozy ambiance to match your mood; 3 flame brightness to meet various needs.The flame effect can the heating function can be used separately so it is able for our product to be a decorative fireplace with no heat all year round.
- 【 Elegant Freestanding Fireplace Heater】Except the decorative function, this mantel fireplace can also be used as a freestanding fireplace heater. 750w and 1500w heating modes, Quiet blower heating(≤40dB), 5100BTUS, 12.5AMPS, 120v outlet,heating area 400 sq.ft Easy to warm a small beautiful home, apartment, townhouse, or high-rise condo; With a remote control, you can easily adjust the flame effect and the heat of the unit from virtually anywhere in your room
- 【Perfect Home Decor】With its beautifully crafted mantel, breathtaking flame effects and practical heat output, this mantel fireplace will truly become the focal point of your room! You can put TVs Up to 48 inches above the mantel piece, making it a fireplace TV Stand, or you can add your family photos, fresh flowers, garland,candles on the mantel shelf to make it more beautiful.
- 【Customer Service】Mantel Firebox Dimension 34.3’’ (W) x 41.33’’ (H) x 13.6’’(D). Fireplace Insert Viewing Window Dimension 19’’(W) x 17.51’’(H). Simply Assemble Required; Shipped in two packages: one fireplace mantel piece and one fireplace insert; Warranty Policy: Free Replacement for installation problems, damage and missing parts within1 year. If any problem, please feel free to contact our customer service team.
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the crisp black finish is accented by the dark gray marble effect around the electric fireplace insert; Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly
- Product dimensions – 12.6” D x 69.3” W x 44.7” H; Shelves dimensions (each) – 8.2” D x 17” W x 9.6” H; BTU – 4600; Power requirement – 120V; Weight limits (lbs.) – Center top shelf (30); Side top shelves (15 each); Side shelves (15 each); Lowest shelves (25 each)
- Fireplace is not originally design, nor was tested to support TVs; Two adults are recommended for proper assembly
- Elegant 3 tier Altra lamont mantel fireplace brings a bright, beautiful new look to your living room or family room with its black faux marble finish
- The 26” electric fireplace insert offers a touch pad adjustment on the front of the insert and a remote Control to change the temperature, flame brightness and heat setting
- APPEARANCE: The Sideline electric fireplace is designed for recessed in-wall mounting. Creating a cozy atmosphere of a traditional fireplace, this electronic fireplace has realistic flames with a real fire look. The Sideline’s 5 flame settings radiate a soft ember glow up to an intense blaze. Sideline gives you the total package. Control the heat and flame with the remote control. Designed to use one log or crystal, if you prefer you can mix both safely.
- INSTALLATION: This Sideline installs simply and can safely be attached to framing studs. The sides & back of the unit remain with the heat feature on. Recommended minimum of 8” of space between the top of the fireplace and your TV, mantel, picture ceiling. The Sideline can be installed in existing fireplace openings safely. Consult with a licensed professional to ensure your unused gas lines and vents are secured properly. The Sideline fireplace is ventless.
- OPERATION: The Sideline’s heater will take the edge off a cool room or basement, and it can be run with no heat, just flames in warmer climates. The Sideline comes with a 6-foot power cord for a 110-120V outlet. It is also hard-wire ready for in-wall install. The unit draws a max of 12 amps, so the fireplace can be used on a 15-amp circuit. A 20-amp circuit may be necessary, depending on the use of other electronics on that same electric circuit.
- FEATURES: The Sideline features an unmatched flame. Friends will be nervous to touch realistic flame behind the glass. The Sideline includes faux-fire logs & crystals to create an authentic feel, as well as an IR remote controlling flame color & intensity, the heater and shut-off timer. Front facing heater vents allow you to position the Sideline just 8” under a flat screen TV. The Sideline can be hardwired or plugged in to your electric source.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: 1. We recommend 8 inches of space between your fireplace & TV. 2. The Sideline pulls a max of 12 amps. 3. The fireplaces includes a wall-mount bracket, if you don’t recess it. 4. You can install the Sideline in an existing fireplace opening. It stays cool to the touch on the sides & back and is ventless. You can use the Sideline with just the flame and no heat. 5. The heater it will warm up a cool room, but won’t replace a primary heat source.
- Adjustable flame effect for room ambiance
- Heat settings for custom comfort, Optional heat for year round use
- Sleep timer for flexibility
- Temperature cut-off switch prevents overheating
- Easy to use remote control for added convenience
- DESIGNED FOR IN-WALL INSTALLATION: This electric fireplace is specially created for recessed mounting in walls. Its minimal black frame gives a room a sleek, modern look. This versatile fireplace also adds a cozy touch to a living room, bedroom, or office. The 50-inch fireplace comes with easy-to-follow instructions to help homeowners install the unit on their own.
- ADVANCED FEATURES: The Sideline Elite 50 has 6 flame color options and 10 media color options that run independently, a thermostat from 68-88°F, ability to remember flame settings and be turned on by a light switch or smart device, 3 flame speeds, 5 flame and fire bed intensity settings, can be plugged in or hardwired, and comes with a full log-set, driftwood, and crystals. The minimal frame surround and large flame viewing emphasize the spectacular fire quality.
- REALISTIC FLAME WITH 60 COLOR COMBINATIONS: To create the cozy atmosphere of a traditional fireplace, this electronic unit emits authentic-looking flames that emulate a real fire. It has 60 color options, along with multiple intensity setting. With both its look and performance, Sideline Elite gives you the total package. Both the heat and flame settings can be operated through a remote control. (Batteries not included)
- FAUX FIRE LOG, DRIFTWOOD, AND CRYSTALS INCLUDED: This set includes faux fire logs and crystals to create an authentic feel. It operates on 1,500 watts, with a voltage of 120. It is recommended that this fireplace be positioned at least 8 inches below the ceiling. Avoid mounting it directly under a flat-screen television, as that may limit the heater’s use.
- TWO HEAT SETTINGS WITH THERMOSTAT: Perfect for the cold seasons, the Touchstone Sideline features two heat settings: high and low. The thermostat goes from 68-88°F. Heat vents are located on the upper front area. The heat level can be adjusted according to the user’s preference, making this fireplace a functional and practical fixture. The total dimensions of this unit are 49 3/4" wide x 19 1/4" high x 5 1/2" deep. The recessed dimensions are 48 7/16" wide x 18" high x 5 1/8" deep.
- The Ameriwood Home chicago electric fireplace TV console gives you the perfect combination of storage with an added fireplace bonus. Care instructions - Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly
- The TV console supports up to a 50” flat panel TV with a maximum weight of 70 lbs. And is constructed of particleboard and MDF in a laminated Black woodgrain Finish with a center metal Firebox
- Top divided open shelf is great for keeping your cable box or Blu-Ray player and the 2 side cabinets have 2 additional shelves behind Glass doors for books and DVDs
- This fireplace TV console ships flat to your door and needs to be assembled Upon opening. Top surface holds up to 70 lbs. And the open divided shelf holds 30 lbs.
- Fireplace insert is 18” wide and uses leds as a light source and has the option to have the flames on with or without heat
- Made of painted MDF, the sleek black finish is accented by the dark gray marble effect around the electric fireplace insert
- Product dimensions – 12.5” D x 40.5” W x 44.7” H | Fireglass dimensions – 26.2” W x 17.7” H | Heats rooms up to – 400 sq. ft. | Top weight limit – 30 lbs.
- Fireplace is not originally design, nor was tested to support TVs | Two adults are recommended for proper assembly
- Get a fireplace effect without all of the maintenance with the Ameriwood Home Lamont Electric Fireplace
- The fireplace insert features a realistic flame effect that can be used with or without heat. Use the remote control or touch panel to control the different flame settings and heat settings to keep your room at the right temperature
- Three interchangeable media options for the base - log, pebbles or crystals included
- Alternate between eight ember bed and flame colors
- Automatic room temperature control allows for a consistent comfortable setting, remote included
- Touch screen
- Versatility to be built-in to the wall, mounted on the wall or used with a table stand. Framing dimensions: 52. 4"W x 18. 5"H x 6. 5"D
- Dimensions: 25” H x 15.75” D x 70” L; Cubby: 8.5” H x 14” D x 20.75” L
- Top surface supports up to 150 pounds, 2 adjustable shelves and 2 bottom shelves support up to 30 pounds each
- Supports TVs up to 80” and 4 cord management ports keep cables tidy
- Fireplace display and heat can be turned on individually and will heat up to 400 square feet (4600 BTU)
- Electric, plug-in fireplace; No gas hookup required
- WARM YOUR HOME: Enjoy a realistic, cozy fire in your home with the Foster Electric Fireplace Heater by Real Flame! This exclusive electric stove heater has a heat output of 4700 BTUs that is perfect for warming rooms up to 1000 square feet.
- BEAUTIFUL AND REALISTIC: With mission-style glass doors, this small electric fireplace has glass paneled sides for maximum beauty and light distribution. Our indoor fireplace is designed to look like a built-in wood stove with an optional chimney!
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: Crafted with high-quality, powder-coated steel, you will be able to enjoy this fireplace space heater for years to come! This freestanding electric fireplace is CSA certified and includes thermal overload protection.
- ADJUSTABLE FIREPLACE HEATER: Our unique fireplace heater has adjustable thermostat settings of 68, 77, 86, and 95°F for the perfect temperature in living rooms, bedrooms, and more. You can turn off the heat to enjoy this fire place all year long!
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: These fireplace electric heaters come complete with all the mounting hardware needed for setting up anywhere in your home. They are compact and have a power cord with a lay-flat plug for any standard outlet. Assembly required.
- Electric fireplace offers remote controlled heating up to 400 square feet while lifelike flames and embers burn inside a brick style interior
- Four adjustable shelves and two fixed shelves readily displays and stores items in the living room, dining room, or bedroom
- Satin black finish combines with black river faux stone for traditional style with rustic influence
- No installation is required and fireplace conveniently plugs into a standard wall outlet with included six foot cord
- Free standing fireplace piece weighs 134 pounds, measures 71.75 inches wide x 18 inches deep x 32 inches high, and requires assembly
- Choose from a variety of color themes to achieve that perfect ambiance or use the prism mode to cycle through a range of colors
- Includes diamond-like acrylic ember bed media chunks that sparkle with the reflected light, enhancing the presence of your fireplace
- Quickly warm a room with Heat Boost, which works by delivering maximum heat output for a predetermined amount of time.
- Enjoy your fireplace year-round with or without the heater
- Multi-function remote is included, allowing you to control all of the fireplace features from the comfort of your chair
- The Napoleon Allure Vertical 38 wall hanging, electric fireplace is 38-inches tall, 16-inches wide, 5 5/8-inches deep (96. 5 cm tall, 40. 6 cm wide, 14. 3 cm deep)
- POWERFUL HEATER: Quickly heat large rooms up to 400 square feet thanks to the robust heat output of 5000 BTU's and 1, 500 Watts powering the unit
- EASY SET UP: Ready to use right out of the box, just hang on the wall and plug it in to a regular 120V outlet
- VERTICAL ORIENTATION: Every space deserves a fireplace, even ones thought to be too small. This sleek and modern electric fireplace is slender and can fit into narrow spaces creating the welcoming glow of a fireplace
- HIDDEN & EFFICIENT VENT: Create the ideal temperature in any space as the heat efficiently moves around the room thanks to the hidden vent and angled glass
- Unique LED flame display with Contemporary glass media
- Indoor electric fireplace insert with multifunction remote control
- 400 square feet heating, can operate independently from flame display
- Mounting type: built-in
- Overall dimensions: Width: 27 95/100" x Height: 24 61/100" x Depth: 8 39/50". For more dimension details, please refer to "User Manual" in "Technical Specification" section.
- 3 flame settings with variable intensity and brightness can be used with or without heat all year long; 100% energy saving LED technology. A sleek look with three-sided interior brick wall and clean glass front trim design, without the hassle of cleaning dust or ashes.
- Life-like resin log which is 7 7/8" high sitting on the grate above ember bed, that's just what a wood burning fireplace looks like.
- Adjustable thermostat; A supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft. CANNOT be used as a main heat source; Remote control provided for easy operation.
- Easy to install and uninstall. With flat bottom, the insert can just sit on the floor directly; Plug in and use under a voltage of 120, CANNOT be hard wired. One year warranty but customer service is always ready for help whenever you need.
- 【Elegant TV stand Home Decor】Constructed with High-grade MDF and durable laminate with full frame wooden mantel, this Jamfly dark espresso electric fireplace TV stand would add a touch of modern sense to your living room or sitting area.
- 【Ample Storage Space】Top open shelf is great for keeping your cable box or Blu-Ray player and the 2 side cabinets have 2 additional shelves behind the wooden doors for books, DVDs and other electronics & media accessories. Besides, this TV console can also holds flat paneled TVs up to 55’’ wide with a maximum weight of 70 lbs.
- 【Convenient Control Mode】 Fireplace comes with remote control allowing you to adjust each function on your sofa conveniently instead of frequently getting up; 750W&1500W heating mode with Quiet-blower (≤40dB), Heating Area 400 square feet; Can be used as a No Heat Fireplace only displaying flames. Standard plug-in unit.
- 【Convenient Remote Control】: The fireplace comes with a convenient remote control, so you can use it adjust each function on your sofa instead of having to continuously get up.
- 【Customer Service】Full Assembly Required! Shipped,into TWO Packages, one wood mantel TV stand and one fireplace insert; Warranty Policy: Free replacement for installation problems, damage and missing parts within 1 year. Replacement & refund within 1 month.
- Partially frosted acrylic panel is clearly better than a mirror, showing only dazzling flames and no reflections
- See clear through the flames to the back of a masonry fireplace for a more authentic experience
- Made from laminated particleboard with metal accents | The White Finish gives the stand a modern look perfect for any style
- Product dimensions | Overall – 18" D x 63.1” W x 26" H | Open Shelves (each) – 18” D x 11.8” W x 4.3” H | Cabinets (each) – 18.9” D x 17.9” W x 19.2” H | Fireplace – 5” D x 18” W x 18.1” H
- Weight limits | Holds up to a – 70” flat paneled TV (135 lbs.) | Open shelves – 30 lbs. | Cabinet – Top shelf 10 lbs. / Lower shelf 15 lbs.
- The fireplace TV console ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended for assembly
- Two large cabinets and open shelving keep your gaming consoles, cable box, DVD and Blu-Ray players, and audio system organized and easy to reach. The 18” Firebox insert can warm a room up to 400 sq. Ft. And the energy efficient LED light has up to 50, 000 hours of life
- MULTIPLE FLAME MODES: The Valueline offers 10 different flame colors and 10 hearth colors to choose from and match up to your liking. This unit offers our widest range of flame customization.
- MULTIPLE HEARTH OPTIONS:REALISTIC LOG SET: Amaze your guests with the lifelike flames of this wall-hanging electric fireplace. Its realistic flames are set in a realistic log set design or crystals (both included) that lends the homey appeal of an authentic fireplace.
- VERSATILE INSTALLATION: Bottom front face heating vent allows for a wall mounted or an In-wall recessed installation. this 72-inch-wide electric fireplace only weighs less than 100 pounds, so two people can easily hang it on the wall or recess the unit using the step-by-step instructions provided.
- QUALITY AT A VALUE PRICE: Unit Shipping & Delivery as well as Touchstones standard 1 year warranty are included in the price when purchasing the Valueline 72 inch wide fireplace.
- EASY OF USE: The ValueLine 72 electric fireplace features a touch control panel and IR remote control for easy use of your unit. This fireplace also allows you to control the temperature with a built in thermostat.
Electric Fireplace Black – The Elegant Style of Electric Fireplace
In case you didn’t know, a gas fireplace is much more expensive than an electric fireplace. This is because you have to have a separate gas fireplace insert, which can cost up to $500. On top of that, the insert will have to be installed by a professional. There’s also a lot more maintenance involved with a gas fireplace.
So why would anyone want to spend so much money on an electric fireplace? An electric fireplace is essentially a cheaper, simpler version of a gas fireplace. It still requires a gas insert, but it doesn’t require the professional installation required by gas fireplaces.
With an electric fireplace, you don’t have to worry about flammable liquid falling into the fireplace. With a gas fireplace, this could happen if you leave the gas fireplace unattended for a period of time. With an electric version, you won’t have to worry about running out of gas and having a mess on your hands.
There are several brands of electric fireplace logs available, including Kingsley-Bate, Alphas, and more. The brand you decide on depends a lot on what type of look you’re going for and what you’re going to use the fireplace for. If you just want a simple wood burning fireplace, then you can get an electric fireplace black.
If you’re looking to add an element of romance to your room, or you’re in the mood for something that has more “bling” than wood, then you might want to try an electric fireplace with more bling. Check out the different options available. For example, you can buy stainless steel versions that come in many different colors.
Another decision you’ll need to make is whether to get a wood burning fireplace insert or not. If you’re going for a more rustic look, then a gas insert would be the best option. However, electric fireplaces have become quite popular in recent years and there are plenty of models that come with wood inserts. If you’re going all out, and you have electric fireplace black, you can get something that looks like a real wood burning fireplace. You’ll have to decide if it’s really worth the extra money.
Keep in mind that you’ll need special fireplace screens for an electric fireplace. These screens are meant to prevent stray sparks from traveling up the chimney. However, electric fireplaces have more moving parts, so they can sometimes catch on fire as a result. This is not really a problem with gas fireplaces, as the spark is supposed to travel up the chimney anyway. If it can’t go up the chimney, however, call a contractor immediately.
If you do get an electric fireplace, there are a few other things you need to know before starting your installation. Read all instructions before you start so that you don’t ruin anything. Make sure that your electric fireplace has a safe place for it to stay, as this can be dangerous. Check to make sure that you have a ground outlet near where you’ll install it. Avoid placing it anywhere near flammable objects, such as dry leaves or dusty items.
Most electric fireplaces use propane as their fuel. Make sure that you keep it in a place away from pets, children, and other people, as some of the fumes can be very dangerous. Some models use gel fuel, which isn’t as harmful. When purchasing your electric fireplace, try to find a model that has a safety option. The last thing you want is to find out your in the middle of the night and have a house fire pop up because you forgot your safety cover.
When installing your electric fireplace, make sure to read all of the directions thoroughly. You will also want to get an electrician with at least some electrical experience to install the wiring correctly. Some things you should keep in mind when using your fireplace include having adequate ventilation, not overloading the gas line, and having a working extinguisher. Many people have had accidents from having their electric fireplace set on fire accidentally, so it’s always important to make sure that it’s plugged off before going to bed.
Even though it may be a little more expensive than the conventional style, an electric fireplace is definitely worth every penny. They give off a warm and cozy feeling that makes anyone feel welcome and like they have stepped into a warm and cozy home. They are also easy to install, and are much safer than a traditional wood burning fireplace. If you want the same effect but are on a budget, try an electric fireplace.