There is an easy way to clean up your electric fireplace and keep it looking great. The only downside about cleaning your fireplace is that it is more difficult than cleaning a gas fireplace. With gas fireplaces you simply put your fireplace logs inside and turn on the igniter. Dust will naturally gather in the inlet for your fireplace as it is where the hot air from your room is being drawn into the fireplace. Most electric fireplaces also have a grate in front of them so you can appreciate the fire effects without having to worry about dust buildup.
- 🔥WALL MOUNTED & FREE STANDING, BOTH AVAILABLE: This Fireplace can be wall mounted like a picture frame, and can be freestanding with the legs we provided. This fireplace is wall mounted model, Vent on the TOP, NOT wall recessed one. Flat tempered glass panel is ideal for living room, bedroom or office for warmth and ambiance.
- 🔥NINE COLORS OF REALISTIC FLAME EFFECT: Realistic crystal stone flame effect for perfect ambiance with up to 9 changeable flame color (yellow, green, blue, white, yellow & green, yellow & blue, yellow & white, green & blue, green & white). Adjustable flame brightness-5 setting, from a soft ember glow to a full blazing brightness.
- 🔥TWO HEAT SETTINGS: Flame effect can be operated with or without heat. Can work as Non-heat Fireplace. 1500W / 5,100 BTU's. Fits for room coverage up to 400 sq.ft. The heat setting can be adjusted according to your preference, high in freeing cold weather and low in not so cold season.
- 🔥REMOTE & PANEL CONTROL BOTH OK: Remote & alternative manual panel control both available. Remote control including (on/off, color, heat, temperature, timer), 9 color options; Adjustable temperature settings from 62°F to 82°F; Adjustable flame brightness-5 setting; Timer setting from 1H to 8H.
- 🔥SAFETY CERTIFICATE & HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: CETL certified, Safety cut-off device for overheat protection, safe for kids and pets; equipped with a colored easy-to-follow instruction for easy & quick installation.
- Overall dimensions: Width: 35.04" x Height: 26.99" x Depth: 8.78". For more dimension details, please refer to "User Manual" in "Technical Specification" section
- 3 flame settings with variable intensity and brightness can be used with or without heat all year long; 100% energy saving LED technology
- Life-like resin log which is 11 13/16" high sitting on the grate above ember bed, that's just what a wood burning fireplace looks like. Traditional antique design with three-sided interior brick wall, glass door and mesh screen makes it more realistic but without the hassle of cleaning dust or ashes
- Adjustable thermostat; A supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft. CANNOT be used as a main heat source; Remote control provided for easy operation
- Easy to install and uninstall. With flat bottom, the insert can just sit on the floor directly; Plug in and use under a voltage of 120, CANNOT be hard wired. One year warranty but customer service is always ready for help whenever you need
- Dual voltage technology allows this insert to be used for 120V or 240V applications, providing supplemental zone heating for up to 400 or 800 square feet respectively
- Multifunctional remote and control panel allow you to decide the temperature of your room from 59°F - 86°F
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Spectrafire flame effect technology offers a realistic gas-burning or a classic, wood-burning fire effect with three brightness settings each
- Electronic timer function: automatic timed shut off from 30 minutes up to 9 hours
- Cutout Dimensions: 26" W x 6 1/8" D x 20 1/2" H (this is the dimension your wall cut-out needs to be)
- Overall Dimensions: 27 5/8"W x 21 1/2"H x 3 1/8" D (depth refers to trim thickness and how far it will stick out from the wall)
- Seven temperature settings (99F, 86F, 82F, 78F, 75F, 71F - off)
- Digital thermostat with numerical read out
- Unique Three-sides Glass Window Design: Traditional fireplace can only enjoy the flame from the front. This electric fireplace has a unique transparent glass on the front, left & right side. So, you can enjoy the realistic flame from three sides. It will win lots of compliments for you in parties & holidays.
- 25" Portable Freestanding Electric Fireplace with Wheels: This electric fireplace equipped with wheel for ease of movement. You can move it freely. 3D flame technology, requires no gas, no oil, and it is smokeless. Flame log effect, can enjoy the flame withour heat independently .
- Realistic Log Set Flame Effect with Great Ambiance & Warmth: You can control the flame brightness with remote. The flame is just like real fire and will bring great ambiance to your home. 750/1500W heat setting provides supplemental heat for rooms up to 400 sq ft.
- Remote Control & Easy Installation: This fireplace is very quiet when working and Convenient remote control available. Easy assembly and no installation equipped with thermostat.
- One Year Warranty & CETL Safety Certificate : Safety cut-off device for overheat protection. Safety Tip Over Switch equipped, will automatic power off at once when the heater tip over. Safe for your kids & pets. We provide 1-year warranty for all our fireplaces.
- Flame color can be changed from orange to blue to change the atmosphere
- Hi-tech touch screen controls and remote control for easy accessibility
- Can be operated with or without heat for use throughout the different seasons
- Variable flame and heat control with thermostat for a convenient temperature gauge
- 120 Volt heater produces 1500 watts / 5000 BTUs of heat for optimal warmth
- 1.[Fashionable Appearance and Practical Design] 40 "L x 18.35" H x4.72 "W, recessed and wall mounted electric fireplace with tempered glass digital LED display and touch panel control. Crystal stone fuel effect.
- 2.[ONE Fireplace, TWO Options] It can be wall mounted &simply use as a freestanding unit in any rooms. The wall mounting bracket is fixed on the back of the unit, and the freestanding feet are fixed on the left & right side of the unit. This fireplace is wall mounted model, vent on the top, not wall recessed one.
- 3.[Multiple Colors Create Perfect ambiance]Realistic crystal stone flame effect for perfect ambiance with up to 3 changeable flame colors (red, blue, red&blue).Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long.Adjustable flame brightness-5 setting, from a soft ember glow to a full blazing brightness.
- 4.[Energy saving]750W & 1500W modes can be adjusted accordingly for both warm and energy saving purpose.5120BTU heater provides supplymental zone heating for up to 400 square feet.Adjustable(62F to 82F), digital thermostat allows you decide the temperature of your room.Automatic timed shut off from 1 hour up to 8 hours.
- 5.[Safety and Comfort]CSA/CETL safty certificate approved.It also has thermal cut-off safety to avoid the superheating. The heat is good for maintaining the natural humidity within the air without making the room too dry.
- 2 ember bed selections – acrylic crystals and traditional log set
- 7 ember bed colors, 4 brightness settings and 4 color LED backlights
- Bottom heat discharge to evenly heat up to 400-sq ft. area
- Ten adjustable temperature settings with 2°F increments, 64°F-82°F/18°C-27°C and always on
- Timer - 1 hour adjustable increments, up to 8 hours
- 【Touch Screen and Remote Control】Remote control make it more convenient to control every function of electric fireplace,power switch,1-8 hours timer control,heating control(None/Low/High),adjustable flame color and brightness,62℉-82℉ temperature setting.
- 【9-color Gorgeous Flame Effects】Ultra High Intensity Led lights with large display simulates the real flame effect, 9-color flame and crystal combination change creat an incredibly realistic & colorful effects, for the needs of different scenes, our flame brightness has 5 setting for you.
- 【Multiple Install Methods】This electric fireplace has Two methods to choose freely,recessed in wall or wall mounted.You can install it very easily just follow the instructions of the manual.This 60-inch-wide electric fireplace weighs 60pounds,Product Dimension：60"X17"X5-1/2",insert dimension：56-1/2"X16-1/2"X5-1/2".
- 【High Efficient Heater Saving Energy】Featuring three modes,the fireplace heater can be set to"H"(1500W),"L"(750W)and"00"(not heated),the temperatue can be set 62℉ - 82℉.You can turn it all up in freezing winter to keep you snug and warm.
- 【Safety and Promise】CETL certified.Overheat Protection to avoid super-heating. Dump protection,automaticallycut off when the fireplace dump.Worry-Free 1 Year, feel free to contact us whenever you have questions, satisfied solutions would be provided.
- Close proximity sensor switches power off automatically
- Overheating safety cut-off. Intuitive heat management system switches power off automatically
- Real wood with 4-level LED flame technology
- 750W and 1500W Climate control settings
- Heat Area up to 500 square feet
Cleaning Your Electric Fireplace Glass
The easiest way to clean an electric fireplace is by using a fan forced heater. A fan forced heaters are the easiest to use. You simply turn on the fan and turn the knob all the way up. This will draw in the hot air and send it swirling around your fireplace and into your room. After a minute or so you will hear a popping sound like your air cleaner is blowing. This is your air cleaner doing its job.
If you have an electric fireplace with a wood burning fireplaces there is another method of cleaning up your electric fireplace and that is by using a shop brush. Your shop brush will come with it’s own attachment and will be made specifically for cleaning up electric fireplace glass. You can purchase this brush at any home improvement store. To clean up your wood burning fireplaces you should first make sure all the flue gasses have been released. Once this is done you can use the shop brush to brush out the sparklers and then the old fashioned blower glass.
To keep the look of your electric fireplace you should also be mindful of keeping it clean and clear of clutter. Clutter will catch light and heat, it will also scratch and in some cases damage the delicate finish on your flue and the inside of your firebox. Keeping the inside of your firebox clear of clutter will also help keep your heat from being blown out in the summer wind. You should always pay special attention to your front screen and chimney as these are two areas that can cause fires if not kept clean.
There are some things that you can do to protect your electric fireplace from damage, one of these is to never let glass embers fall into your flue. The heat from your flames can start to melt the embers and condense them in the crevices of your flue, causing a buildup of moisture that can lead to bursts. You should also never allow new glass embers to drop straight into your fireplace, they need to be guided downward before they fall in. Never allow them to stand upright in your fireplace either. Always place them in the bottom or outside of your flue first where they can nest and get warm before dropping them in.
There are some things you should do when cleaning your electric fireplace in order to extend the life of your unit and prevent premature damage. Electric fireplaces with glass embers need to be cleaned every six months or so using an all-purpose cleaner that won’t harm the finish on the appliance. This kind of cleaner is typically used for electrical supply points, lighting and outdoor furniture. When cleaning the inside of your flue with an all-purpose cleaner, only brush the edges of the appliance, don’t clean the entire supply point.
When cleaning the outside of your electric fireplace, just use soap and water to wipe off any dust and dirt. Don’t use abrasive cleaners or harsh chemicals as they could scratch the finish on your glass embers and cause damage to the flue joints. Use a hose with a nozzle to remove any excess dirt or debris from the edges of your flame effect. To maintain a nice clean, sparkly look to your flue, use glass ember beds once a year to remove built up debris.
To maintain the look of your flame effects over time, use a damp cloth on the exterior of the appliance. A damp cloth will not harm the finish on the embers and won’t scratch the surface of the appliance. If the cloth does become scratched however, you can buff the area with an electric fireplace stove paint. Using this kind of paint is a lot cheaper than having it re-painted and it’ll keep the same sparkly look year after year.