There are several different styles of electric fireplace grates. You’ll find cast iron and stainless steel types in most stores. Many people like the look of wood logs lit with glowing embers or crackling fire as they sit in front of a warm fire in the evenings. Electric fires heat up an entire room quickly and they look good too. They have a warm glow from the heat they produce and make the room seem cozy and welcoming.
- 4,600 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet
- Rolling, pulsating, realistic log set and ember bed projects flames onto the back of an existing fireplace
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Portable unit comes fully assembled and ready to heat and requires no venting or gas lines. Includes an owner’s manual and easy-to-follow instructions.
- Safe for kids and pets - stays cool to the touch
- Real Wood logs and cast iron grate
- Realistic randomly glowing ember bed adds ambiance to any room
- Quick and easy installation - plugs into any 120 volt outlet
- Realistic crackling sound
- Insert into any fireplace
- Overall dimensions: Width: 27 95/100" x Height: 24 61/100" x Depth: 8 39/50". For more dimension details, please refer to "User Manual" in "Technical Specification" section.
- 3 flame settings with variable intensity and brightness can be used with or without heat all year long; 100% energy saving LED technology. A sleek look with three-sided interior brick wall and clean glass front trim design, without the hassle of cleaning dust or ashes.
- Life-like resin log which is 7 7/8" high sitting on the grate above ember bed, that's just what a wood burning fireplace looks like.
- Adjustable thermostat; A supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft. CANNOT be used as a main heat source; Remote control provided for easy operation.
- Easy to install and uninstall. With flat bottom, the insert can just sit on the floor directly; Plug in and use under a voltage of 120, CANNOT be hard wired. One year warranty but customer service is always ready for help whenever you need.
- GREAT FOR ALL TYPES OF FIREPLACES, INCLUDING: Ventless gas fireplace, Outdoor gas fireplaces, indoor gas fireplaces, direct vent, zero clearance, natural gas, gel, standard fire pits, fake fireplaces, electric fireplace inserts, vent free fireplaces, propane fireplaces, etc.
- This ventless ethanol fireplace log grate insert requires no electric, gas, chimney or gel cans KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE FROM ANY TOXIC FUMES: Natural Glo logs burn clean and do not release any ash or residue into the air like some lower quality fake fireplace logs.
- EXTREMELY REALISTIC: These ceramic wood logs look just like real wood logs when they’re in the fire. You’ll even see the glowing spots just like real embers.
- DECORATE FOR YOUR FIREPLACE OR FIRE PIT: 4 life sized ceramic gas logs that won’t leave your fireplace looking bare
- Includes 10 Small Logs: 1* (7.75"), 1*(7.5"), 1* (5.75"), and 1* (12.75") Black Ethanol Burner Grate and lightweight ceramic wood logs
- DRILLBRUSH POWER SCRUBBER - Restore your barbeque grill surface to like new condition. Eliminate cooked on, hardened food particles and stubborn grease from your grill. Use only on COOL (never hot) grill. The aggressive Ultra Stiff bristles clean BBQ grills better than hand brushing. No wires to break away and end up in your food.
- BBQ GRILL ACCESSORIES - lean your gas grill, smoker, oven, or charcoal grates with this no-wire kit. Our brushes have NO WIRES and are much SAFER: Several surgeons recommend that wire brushes not be used to clean barbecue grills. In some cases, bristles break off the brush which then become deposited in food cooked on the grill. Ingestion of these bristles can cause gastrointestinal perforation.
- GRILL BRUSH and MORE - common applications include cleaning BBQ grills, smoker grates, or oven racks of baked-on food and heavy grease deposits. Use outside for restoration of brick and mortar by removing rust, hard water or mineral stains. These brushes can also be used for industrial applications such as heavy-duty stripping of loose paint and other harsh scrubbing applications. Erase stubborn painted graffiti from stone walls or metal surfaces.
- WIRE BRUSH ATTACHMENT ALTERNATIVE - Our new Ultra-stiff black nylon wheel brush has all the advantages of a tradition wire wheel brush without spraying broken wires everywhere. Modernize your arsenal of old-fashioned wire brushes that never get clean and tend to rust as well. Replace all your wire brush drill attachments with these aggressive, Ultra Stiff Black, all nylon, drill powered upgrades. No more broken and loose flying wires to deal with.
- All Drillbrush Products have a 90 day no questions asked money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our product we will issue a full refund or ship out a replacement at the buyer's request. Cordless Drill NOT included
- Design | The classic design highlights the realistic wood-burning 3-D flame technology. Lightweight construction makes insert and installation into a space both easy and convenient. The universal style is a perfect heating solution for any space with an insert. Functional in a guest room, basement, garage, apartment, workplace, motorhome or RV.
- Features | A quiet, fan-forced heater has easy-to-adjust settings for even heat distribution. Enjoy the warm glow of the flames all year with the no-heat option. Safety protection includes automatic shut-off to prevent overheating. The unit is odorless and smokeless. Safe for the elderly, kids, and pets.
- Decoration | This insert dresses up a recessed space by providing natural warmth. Because exterior faces stay cool, this is a great upgrade solution for a concave area. Get the look and feel of a conventional fireplace without a chimney, smoke, or remodeling.
- Energy Savings | This unit can reduce your electric bill by using over 90% less energy than gas. It heats up quickly, and has two heat setting options so there is no need to pay the high cost of heating your entire home.
- Specifications | This 1500-watt unit comes with a 6-ft. cord. 4603.5 BTUs, and provides supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft. This unit comes with a sturdy front flat tempered glass panel. Dimensions: 24" (H), 26" (W), 9" (D).
- DESIGNED FOR: This Regal Flame ethanol fire pit convert to ethanol grate fireplace is an absolute perfect addition to any room. It can be used as a portable tabletop fireplace indoor or outdoor. With ethanol, you no longer need to run gas lines for Gas Logs, firewood logs for Wood Log fireplaces, Electric for electric fireplaces, Electric Fireplace Insert or Wood Burning Fireplace.
- HEAT: Easily produces 6,000 BTUs to warm a room of 550 sq. ft. with an adjustable 1.5 liter burner and includes damper tool to conveniently control flame or extinguish the fire. No more need to store and log wood, own a firewood rack, waste time on lighting and cleaning up ashes. Does not require any venting at all.
- REAL FLAME: Unlike electric fireplaces inserts, Tealight Fireplace Log, candle holders, Hurricane Candleholders, Gel Fireplace Fuel Cans, gas, firewood logs, smoke, and no ash clean up. This bio ethanol fireplace provides an open real flame that burns completely ventless & Vent Free, soot free, ash free, easy light and extinguish.
- SPECIFICATIONS: This fireplace gas log grate is made from a high quality 430 Stainless Steel with a set of 5 lightweight oak gas logs with capacity of one 1.5 liters burners that burns completely vent free on Regal Flame Ethanol Fireplace Fuel and does not need electric, gas, chimney, venting, or fireplace gel cans. At maximum capacity, this burners flame lasts approximately 4-6 hours. The dimensions of this ethanol fireplace grate burner insert is 18W x 4.7D x 13.4H 19.6 lbs.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! Regal Flame produces quality fireplaces, fire pits, gas logs, firewood racks, covers, accessories and more, at affordable prices and is dedicated to address any product/service issues and is committed to delivering a 5 star experience for all buyers. Please remember not to ever pour/refill fuel onto open fire or when burner/fireplace is not cool to touch.
- 【Attractive and Practical Design】 30"L x 18.11"H x3.89 "W, The thickness of the new style is only 3.85 inch while the old one is 6 inch. And it opearates the same as the old one. Also we redesign the location of main power and power cable, which makes the new fireplace more attractive and practical.
- 【MULTI OPERATING MODES】: Touch screen and remote control;12 flame & LED flame bed color modes;5 flame speed modes;5 flame brightness levels; Specially automatic flame design(the flame color and brightness changed
- 【ENERGY SAVINGS】: 750W & 1500W modes can be adjusted accordingly for both warm and energy saving purpose. The supplemental zone heating is for up to 400 square feet.
- 【SAFETY & COMFORT】: ETL Certificate Approved. It also has auto-heat kill safety to avoid the superheating. The heat is good for maintaining the natural humidity within the air without making the room too dry.
- 【Warranty & Customer Service】: 1 year warranty, feel free to contact us whenever you have questions, satisfied solutions would be provided. You will be amazed at the customer service you receive after the sale! ORDER NOW and consider buying one set for your sweet home. Let R.W.FLAME electric fireplace warm your home and life.
- Real wood American Birch logs , Wattage - 1350 watts
- Realistic randomly glowing ember bed
- Quick and easy installation - plugs into any 120 volt outlet
- Realistic crackling sound
- Insert into any fireplace
- Designed for use with USSC model 2421
- Elevates the fire for faster start-up and ash removal
- Protects the stove's cast iron base
- Increases airflow for hotter fires
- Can also be used for other fire applications such as fire pits
Using the Best Fireplace Grates For Your Electric Fireplace
The most common type of electric fireplace in North America is the kind that uses a two-heat setting. This means that it gets hot by using two AA batteries and has a small electrical outlet on the wall for connecting the batteries to the wall socket. The smaller outlet can be plugged into any outlet nearby.
An interesting style of fireplace grate is the type that does not heat up and is simply placed on top of a regular old tented stand. These types lack touchscreen controls because the grate is not heated. You simply place your firewood or coals inside and light the grate with a remote control. This type is usually quite affordable and will fit just about any budget. Most stores will carry these grills, and there are even some online stores that will sell them.
It’s always a good idea to shop around when looking for a new electric fireplace. Each manufacturer offers different styles and prices, so you need to find the one that is best suited to your needs. Some brands that are considered to be the best are: Orgreen, Calico, and Morphy Richards. They all manufacture grates that are made of the same high quality materials. They also all come with great warranty protections.
If you are looking for something a little cheaper, then you might want to consider purchasing a set of cast iron fireplace grates. The cast iron grate is made out of iron and is extremely durable. The cast iron also makes them very easy to clean since there is no enamel that can build up, and they are non-stick. You can purchase these grates in a wide variety of sizes and styles, but they all will come with a mesh cover that will allow the soot to escape from underneath and keep your grill or fireplace looking nice. They will be a bit more expensive than some other brands, but they will last you a long time, so it’s probably worth the extra money.
A great alternative to cast iron is the Efl 72h fireplace. These grills are made with stainless steel, and they are much easier to clean than their counterparts. They also have a built in mesh screen that keeps soot and debris from building up. This particular model has a dual heating element, which means that it will produce the heat necessary to keep your house warm while burning less energy.
Electric fireplace grates are not the only way to get the high heat you need for your fireplace. You also need to know what the best fireplace grate for your type of fire is, whether you have a wood burning fireplace, or an electric fireplace. You can choose different sized burning pieces, but the size of the grate is a key factor in getting the most out of your wood burning fireplace. If you are going with an electric fireplace, you will want to know what size grate you will need, because electric fireplace grates come in all different sizes, even the larger ones.
If you are looking for the best fireplace grates to use on either type of fireplace, you will have to know what your options are. First, you will need to determine if you want a grate that covers the entire surface of the unit, or just part of it. It’s important to know where your heat source is coming from when choosing which type of unit to buy, because that will be your deciding factor when it comes time to choose the heating source as well. You can go with gas or electric, and either choice is fine, just make sure you are not putting your family at risk, by allowing your fireplace to get too hot. Having an electric fireplace without the best fireplace grate could be dangerous, so take the time to find one that is suitable for your type of unit, and you’ll be all set, and ready to enjoy the warmth of your indoor fireplace.