Electric Fireplace Jacksonville FL is a great product that is considered a better alternative when it comes to heating and for those who desire to have a more comfortable living. There are different types of electric fireplaces with different kinds of features being one of the more conventional style of heating a home. Indeed, these types of fireplaces tend to be more consistent maintenance free and also commendable particularly for those who don’t make use of all the special jobs that come along with traditional types of fireplaces. When you are interested in owning one of these electric fireplaces, you should learn about some of these tips so you can get the best out of your purchase.
- The Ameriwood Home Chicago Electric Fireplace, TV Console gives you the perfect combination of storage with an added fireplace bonus
- The TV Stand supports up to a 50” flat panel TV with a maximum weight of 70 lbs. and is constructed of laminated particleboard and MDF with an espresso finish
- Top divided open shelf is great for keeping your cable box or Blu-Ray player and the 2 side cabinets have 2 additional shelves behind glass doors for books and DVDs. The 18” fireplace insert plugs into a standard 120V outlet and can heat a room up to 400 square feet. The insert can be used with or without heat so you can still enjoy the flame effect in the summer
- Complete your living room with other items from the Ameriwood Home (sold separately)
- The Stand ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The Stand can hold TVs up to 50” wide or 70 lbs. The divided top shelf will hold up to 30 lbs. The 2 shelves behind each door can support 20 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 31.77”H x 47.24”W x 15.87”D
- Made of laminated MDF and particle board, the crisp white finish is accented by the dark gray marble effect around the electric fireplace insert | Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly
- Product dimensions – 12.6” D x 69.3” W x 44.7” H | Shelve dimensions (each) – 8.2” D x 17” W x 9.6” H | BTU – 4600 | Power requirement – 120V | Weight limits (lbs.) – Center top shelf (30) / Side top shelves (15 each) / Side shelves (15 each) / Lowest shelves (25 each)
- The fireplace is not originally designed, nor was tested to support TVs | 2 adults are recommended for proper assembly
- Elegant 3 tier Altra Lamont mantel fireplace brings a bright, beautiful new look to your living room or family room with its white and dark gray faux marble finish
- The 26” electric fireplace insert offers a touch pad adjustment on the front of the insert and a remote control to change the temperature, flame brightness and heat setting
- VINTAGE GLASS DOOR FIREPLACE: This vintage electric fireplace finish in mid-century style and decorated with a glass door, this fireplace projects warmth both in its classic design and its function.
- BEAUTIFUL AMBIENCE: Use the freestanding electric fireplace with the heat function or independently for an attractive visual with adjustable brightness, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long. Heat space up to 215 sq. ft.
- ADJUSTABLE HEAT SETTINGS: This electric fireplace heater features 2 heat settings (750W/1500W) with an adjustable thermostat for optimum comfort that you can control.
- PROTECT FROM OVERHEATING: A thermal cutoff switch is included to prevent the freestanding fireplace from overheating and turns the unit off automatically in the unlikely event of falling over.
- NO MESS OR WALLET DRAIN: Our compact electric fireplace is a budget-friendly and clean-energy alternative to woodburning fireplaces, providing the warmth and visual ambiance of real flames, but without the cost and clean-up.
- Two adults are recommended for proper assembly | Made of laminated MDF and particleboard, the weathered medium brown finish adds a rustic appeal to your living room or entertainment space
- Item dimensions – 47.68” W x 15.68” D x 29.12” H | Weight – 95.04 lbs. | Amps drawn – 11.6 | Flat paneled TV max weight – 55 lbs. | Flat paneled TVs up to 50” | Heats rooms up to 400 sq. ft.
- TV Console is equipped with multiple storage spaces for your DVDs, video game systems and cable box
- If you pressed the FIRE icon button it is possible that the frequencies pre-programmed in the scanner do not include your area | These Pre-programmed frequencies are generally common Police/Fire frequencies
- Console comes with a 23” electric fireplace insert with a remote control (batteries included) to create the perfect room temperature using LED lights | Clean and Care- Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly
- 🔥Toasty Fireplace: There’s no better feeling than relaxing by the fireplace on a cold, winter evening as you sip a steaming cup of hot cocoa. Stay warm this winter with the efficient 4,777 BTU heat output of a TURBRO Suburbs electric stove.
- 🔥Flame Control: Create a charming fireside environment without the mess and smoke of a real fire. The flame effect can be turned on separately from the heat to help you set the mood when the heater is not needed.
- 🔥Safe to Touch: The heating element is located on the bottom so the body of the stove is always cool to the touch, no matter how long it has been running.
- 🔥Easy to Use: Simply flip the switch to turn on the heating element, set the thermostat from 68-95℉, and wait as your room instantly begins to heat up.
- 🔥Overheat Protection: Overheating protection automatically shuts the heater off if the internal temperature gets too hot. The TURBRO Suburbs heater is CSA certified to be safe for use in North America.
- 5,200 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 square feet to help you save money
- Patent pending 3D flame effect technology features realistic flames that dance on and behind the logs, including five adjustable color, brightness, and speed settings
- The infrared quartz heat helps to maintain the natural humidity in the air, resulting in comfortable heat without drying out the room's
- Overheat protection, heater will instantly shut off to prevent overheating. Volts : 120. Amps : 12.5
- Adjustable, digital thermostat allows you to decide the temperature of your room
- ☀【Safe and Energy Saving】: Use LED technology instead of gas or oil, save time and energy as this fireplace produces no messy or harmful things, safe for people and pets. And the Homedex fireplace is CSA certified and equipped with safety cut-off device for overheat protection. The heat maintains the natural humidity in the air, which will not make the room too dry.
- 4,600 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet to help save you money
- Instantly switch your existing fireplace to electric when you set this log set on the floor of your fireplace
- Rolling, pulsating, realistic log set and ember bed projects flames onto the back of an existing fireplace
- Overheat protection, heater will instantly shut off to prevent overheating
- Adjustable thermostat allows you to decide the temperature of your room
- 🔥Hassle-Free Heat: Having a fireplace used to mean gathering firewood, sweeping the chimney, and dealing with smoke inside your house. Now you can have a crackling fire in seconds with the TURBRO Eternal Flame electric log.
- 🔥Alternative Heating: Instead of cranking up your furnace thermostat, use the Eternal Flame fireplace insert as a cost-effective additional heater for your living room or den.
- 🔥Realistic Flames: The 3 adjustable brightness levels of the flames allows you to set the right amount of light no matter the occasion. A bright roaring fire for large gatherings, or a soft glow for more intimate encounters.
- 🔥Easy to Use: With an adjustable thermostat and simplified control panel you can have these glowing logs installed and blowing out heat in minutes. Use the remote control to adjust the temperature and flame output while seated across the room.
- 🔥Overheat Protection: Overheating protection automatically shuts the heater off if the internal temperature gets too hot. The TURBRO Eternal Flame heater is CSA certified to be safe for use in North America.
Why Buy an Electric Fireplace Heater?
The first thing that you want to do is to identify the area where you plan to place your new fireplace. This is especially important for those who have limited space in their homes or apartments. If you are looking for a bigger electric fireplace to use in your home then you need to have at least two feet of clearance on either side of it so you can easily place your furniture in between the fireplace and your room. If your home does not have enough space for that kind of electric fireplace then you may want to consider installing those that have the look of real wood burning fire places.
Once you’ve identified the room where you’re going to install your new electric fireplace, it’s time to consider some factors of safety that you need to consider. This means that you need to be mindful of possible electrical wires that could get exposed once you have an electric fireplace installed in your home. Make sure you have a fire extinguisher in the area where you are installing your fireplace to ensure safety. Moreover, you should have at least one outlet for your electric fireplace in order to be able to use it easily. There are times when your home may have multiple outlets so make sure that all of them are properly installed.
The third consideration that you need to do is to make sure that the electric fireplace heater you are going to buy is efficient. You can find these electric fireplace heaters in a lot of different sizes and efficiency levels. You can pick a fireplace heater that would best fit your home. For example, some of these electric heaters would best work well in homes where there is limited space. This means that if you live in a bungalow type house with a very small room, then you should purchase a fireplace with a smaller size. On the other hand, if you live in a bigger house, then you can go for bigger electric fireplace heaters.
Another thing that you need to check out when buying an electric fireplace heater in Jacksonville Fl is its power source. Most of these electric heaters require you to plug it into an electric outlet. This makes them very convenient to use because you do not have to worry about using an extension cord.
If you are not comfortable using electric fireplace heaters because of their hassle, then you should consider getting a gas fireplace heater. This type of fireplace heater can be very efficient and easy to install. However, installing an electric fireplace heater in a location where the power supply is not accessible can be a problem. As a result, you should consider bringing your fireplace into the area where you want to place it.
Now that you are aware of some of the different types of electric fireplace heaters available in the market, the next step that you have to do is to choose the right one for your home. For example, if you want to place an electric fireplace heater inside a room, then you should purchase a unit with a large diameter so that it can cover the entirety of the room. If you place a fireplace inside a bungalow, then you should purchase a smaller sized unit. You can also find electric fireplaces that come in different shapes and sizes so you can determine which one will work best for your location.
Once you have made your decision, you can easily install your fireplace. Since there are electric fireplaces that come with built-in controls, you will not have to worry about using any external devices in order to control the temperature of your fireplace. All you have to do is to plug the electric fireplace heater to the electricity supply and you will immediately see the temperature of your fireplace rise. In addition, electric fireplace heaters do not make a lot of noise so you will not bother anyone in your home when they use them. With all these advantages, you should seriously consider getting an electric fireplace heater today.