How to find a suitable electric fireplace job lot is the first question that comes into your mind? It is certainly not a tough job if you know how to do it properly. The first step is to make a rough estimation of the area on which you want to install electric fireplace and the height of the wall where you want to locate the electric fireplace. You have to calculate accurately the space which is required by the fireplace. You also need to calculate how high the wall is so that you can get the clearance to install the fireplace.
- Electric fireplace offers remote controlled heating up to 400 square feet while lifelike flames and embers burn inside a brick style interior
- Corner convertible design saves space and place a flat panel TV that measures up to 43.5 inches wide overall atop the mantel for cozy viewing
- Mission oak finish combines with earth toned tiles for an effortless transitional style
- Fireplace conveniently plugs into a standard wall outlet with a six foot cord and installation is not required
- Free standing fireplace piece weighs 116.5 pounds, supports up to 85 pounds, and requires assembly
- Partially frosted acrylic panel is clearly better than a mirror, showing only dazzling flames and no reflections
- See clear through the flames to the back of a masonry fireplace for a more authentic experience
- Durable, metal construction
- Powerful infrared heater warms up to 1,000 Sq. Ft.
- 5 adjustable flame brightness settings
- Use with or without heat for year-round operation
- Multi-function remote control included
- Made of laminated MDF and particle board, the crisp white finish is accented by the dark gray marble effect around the electric fireplace insert | Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly
- Product dimensions – 12.6” D x 69.3” W x 44.7” H | Shelve dimensions (each) – 8.2” D x 17” W x 9.6” H | BTU – 4600 | Power requirement – 120V | Weight limits (lbs.) – Center top shelf (30) / Side top shelves (15 each) / Side shelves (15 each) / Lowest shelves (25 each)
- The fireplace is not originally designed, nor was tested to support TVs | 2 adults are recommended for proper assembly
- Elegant 3 tier Altra Lamont mantel fireplace brings a bright, beautiful new look to your living room or family room with its white and dark gray faux marble finish
- The 26” electric fireplace insert offers a touch pad adjustment on the front of the insert and a remote control to change the temperature, flame brightness and heat setting
- Easy guided install: Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Need 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Control from anywhere: Monitor your light status. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation
- Voice control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders
- Trusted and reliable: Designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users. UL certified for safety use. 2-year warranty
- 100% LED lighting and Flame effect having amazingly realistic flame effect.
- Quiet heater operation with front outlet. TVs can be mounted above.
- Two heat setting low 750w and high 1500w can heat up to 400 square feet room.
- Dimensions W 43.3” x H 33.86” x D 13.7”. W 26.6” x H 24.9” x D 11.6”.
- ETL approved. 1- year warranty and 30 days return policy.
- Gary Collins (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 152 Pages - 01/04/2019 (Publication Date) - Second Nature Publishing (Publisher)
- ♬✉【Recess & Wall Mount Modern Fireplace】:Our electronic fireplace has replaced the traditional smokeless and ashless fireplace.The electric fireplace simulates a real flame-like effect to generate a warm atmosphere.Electric fireplace's high-intensity LED lights, 7 different flame color settings, make it a highlight in your home
- ♬✉【Dual Heat Setting & Adjustable Temperature】: Assembled dimensions: 21.5’’H x36.1’’W x 8.7’’D.Our electric fireplace adopts double heat setting. The fireplace heater can be set up to 1500W and as low as 750W. In addition, the temperature of the electric fireplace can also be adjusted between 62F and 82F.
- ♬✉【Realistic Multi color Flame Effect】:The electric fireplace insert plugs into a standard 120V outlet and can heat a room up to 400 sq. ft. This electric fireplace supports 2 mounting styles: wall hanging and in-line. This Fireplace features a setting to keep the flames going with or without the heat to create the perfect ambiance.
- ♬✉【Touch Screen and Remote Control】：The electronic fireplace has six function buttons, including power, color, dimming, heating, timing and temperature settings. This electric fireplace has an upper front vent; it heats your room more efficiently.The electric fireplace can be operated both via its touch screen panel and a remote control.
- ♬✉【Safe &High Efficient Heater】:Our electric fireplace can create a charming fireside environment without real fire chaos and smoke.The Electric fireplace is CSA certified to be safe for use in America.The vintage electric fireplace design with realistic dancing flames can provide your family with a warm ambiance.Our electric fireplace uses high-quality tempered glass panels and a black metal shell to make it a safe heating device for your house.
- APPEARANCE: The Sideline electric fireplace is designed for recessed in-wall mounting. Creating a cozy atmosphere of a traditional fireplace, this electronic fireplace has realistic flames with a real fire look. The Sideline’s 5 flame settings radiate a soft ember glow up to an intense blaze. Sideline gives you the total package. Control the heat and flame with the remote control. Designed to use one log or crystal, if you prefer you can mix both safely.
- INSTALLATION: This Sideline installs simply and can safely be attached to framing studs. The sides & back of the unit remain with the heat feature on. Recommended minimum of 8” of space between the top of the fireplace and your TV, mantel, picture ceiling. The Sideline can be installed in existing fireplace openings safely. Consult with a licensed professional to ensure your unused gas lines and vents are secured properly. The Sideline fireplace is ventless.
- OPERATION: The Sideline’s heater will take the edge off a cool room or basement, and it can be run with no heat, just flames in warmer climates. The Sideline comes with a 6-foot power cord for a 110-120V outlet. It is also hard-wire ready for in-wall install. The unit draws a max of 12 amps, so the fireplace can be used on a 15-amp circuit. A 20-amp circuit may be necessary, depending on the use of other electronics on that same electric circuit.
- FEATURES: The Sideline features an unmatched flame. Friends will be nervous to touch realistic flame behind the glass. The Sideline includes faux-fire logs & crystals to create an authentic feel, as well as an IR remote controlling flame color & intensity, the heater and shut-off timer. Front facing heater vents allow you to position the Sideline just 8” under a flat screen TV. The Sideline can be hardwired or plugged in to your electric source.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: 1. We recommend 8 inches of space between your fireplace & TV. 2. The Sideline pulls a max of 12 amps. 3. The fireplaces includes a wall-mount bracket, if you don’t recess it. 4. You can install the Sideline in an existing fireplace opening. It stays cool to the touch on the sides & back and is ventless. You can use the Sideline with just the flame and no heat. 5. The heater it will warm up a cool room but won’t replace a primary heat source.
- Audio CD – Audiobook
- Fair Trade Services (Publisher)
Electric Fireplace Job Lot – Tips To Make Your Job Easier
After you have planned the size and the location, you should buy the fireplace electric kit and the accessories. You will have to pay for the installation charges and you have to choose the products according to your choice. Once you have bought the products, you have to install them in the specified places. Now, you can start building your home with the help of the electric fireplace job lot.
The second important point is to select the right materials for your electric fireplace. Some materials are suitable for the installation of gas fireplaces. However, there are many other materials for the installation of electric fireplace and you can select any one according to your choice and requirements. You can look for the design and style of the electric fireplace and then purchase the products accordingly.
You can purchase the electrical fireplace job site in which you can find lots of varieties of electric fireplace. However, some sites do not provide the variety and you might not be able to find the perfect item. You should select a site from the reputed electric fireplace job lot which provides wide varieties. You will be able to buy the perfect item from the site. In order to find the best site, you can conduct research on the internet and you will find hundreds of sites.
Once you buy the products from the electric fireplace job site, you will need to install them. The basic step involves the setting up of the control panel. After this, you have to attach the cables and wires. Finally, you should test the settings of the electric fireplace.
There are several things that should be kept in mind while installing the electric fireplace. First of all, you should install it in the correct location. You should make sure that the electric fireplace is not placed against the wall. You should also ensure that the location selected is not exposed to the heat or cold. Moreover, you should avoid installing the electric fireplace near the water pipes. The heat generated by the electric fireplace will cause problems with the water pipes.
If you want to enjoy the benefits of the electric fireplace job lot, you have to take care of a few things. It is a must to make sure that the fireplace should be cleaned regularly. This is because there are some dirt, grease and material which might cause the efficiency of the water flow. This material might also create a fire and danger to the people living close to the fireplace. You should clean the filter of the electric fireplace at least twice a year.
Finally, you should consider the safety measures while installing an electric fireplace. Most of the people installing the electric fireplaces use adjustable props or braces. However, you should remember that using such apparatus might increase the risk of falling objects and might also damage the electric fireplace job lot. The safety measures to be taken while installing the electric fireplace include using harness straps for controlling the height of the apparatus and covering the power cords properly.