If you are looking for an electric fireplace patio heater there are many options available on the market today. You can find a multitude of styles, materials and prices. Choosing the right one for your needs requires you to consider several things. How much time and effort will you be willing to invest? What is your budget? The following will give you some tips for choosing the right electric fireplace patio heater.
- 【Attractive and Practical Design】 50"L x 18.11"H x3.89 "W ,The thickness of the new style is only 3.85 inch while the old one is 6 inch. And it opearates the same as the old one. Also we redesign the location of main power and power cable, which makes the new fireplace more attractive and practical.
- 【MULTI OPERATING MODES】: Touch screen and remote control;12 flame & LED flame bed color modes;5 flame speed modes;5 flame brightness levels; Specially automatic flame design(the flame color and brightness changed
- 【ENERGY SAVINGS】: 750W & 1500W modes can be adjusted accordingly for both warm and energy saving purpose. The supplemental zone heating is for up to 400 square feet.
- 【SAFETY & COMFORT】: ETL Certificate Approved. It also has auto-heat kill safety to avoid the superheating. The heat is good for maintaining the natural humidity within the air without making the room too dry.
- 【Warranty & Customer Service】: 1 year warranty, feel free to contact us whenever you have questions, satisfied solutions would be provided. You will be amazed at the customer service you receive after the sale! ORDER NOW and consider buying one set for your sweet home. Let R.W.FLAME electric fireplace warm your home and life.
- Made of laminated MDF and particle board, the crisp white finish is accented by the dark gray marble effect around the electric fireplace insert | Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly
- Product dimensions – 12.6” D x 69.3” W x 44.7” H | Shelve dimensions (each) – 8.2” D x 17” W x 9.6” H | BTU – 4600 | Power requirement – 120V | Weight limits (lbs.) – Center top shelf (30) / Side top shelves (15 each) / Side shelves (15 each) / Lowest shelves (25 each)
- The fireplace is not originally designed, nor was tested to support TVs | 2 adults are recommended for proper assembly
- Elegant 3 tier Altra Lamont mantel fireplace brings a bright, beautiful new look to your living room or family room with its white and dark gray faux marble finish
- The 26” electric fireplace insert offers a touch pad adjustment on the front of the insert and a remote control to change the temperature, flame brightness and heat setting
- APPEARANCE: The Sideline electric fireplace is designed for recessed in-wall mounting. Creating a cozy atmosphere of a traditional fireplace, this electronic fireplace has realistic flames with a real fire look. The Sideline’s 5 flame settings radiate a soft ember glow up to an intense blaze. Sideline gives you the total package. Control the heat and flame with the remote control. Designed to use one log or crystal, if you prefer you can mix both safely.
- INSTALLATION: This Sideline installs simply and can safely be attached to framing studs. The sides & back of the unit remain with the heat feature on. Recommended minimum of 8” of space between the top of the fireplace and your TV, mantel, picture ceiling. The Sideline can be installed in existing fireplace openings safely. Consult with a licensed professional to ensure your unused gas lines and vents are secured properly. The Sideline fireplace is ventless.
- OPERATION: The Sideline’s heater will take the edge off a cool room or basement, and it can be run with no heat, just flames in warmer climates. The Sideline comes with a 6-foot power cord for a 110-120V outlet. It is also hard-wire ready for in-wall install. The unit draws a max of 12 amps, so the fireplace can be used on a 15-amp circuit. A 20-amp circuit may be necessary, depending on the use of other electronics on that same electric circuit.
- FEATURES: The Sideline features an unmatched flame. Friends will be nervous to touch realistic flame behind the glass. The Sideline includes faux-fire logs & crystals to create an authentic feel, as well as an IR remote controlling flame color & intensity, the heater and shut-off timer. Front facing heater vents allow you to position the Sideline just 8” under a flat screen TV. The Sideline can be hardwired or plugged in to your electric source.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: 1. We recommend 8 inches of space between your fireplace & TV. 2. The Sideline pulls a max of 12 amps. 3. The fireplaces includes a wall-mount bracket, if you don’t recess it. 4. You can install the Sideline in an existing fireplace opening. It stays cool to the touch on the sides & back and is ventless. You can use the Sideline with just the flame and no heat. 5. The heater it will warm up a cool room, but won’t replace a primary heat source.
- Durable, metal construction
- Powerful infrared heater warms up to 1,000 Sq. Ft.
- 5 adjustable flame brightness settings
- Use with or without heat for year-round operation
- Multi-function remote control included
- 🔥Toasty Fireplace: There’s no better feeling than relaxing by the fireplace on a cold, winter evening as you sip a steaming cup of hot cocoa. Stay warm this winter with the efficient 4,777 BTU heat output of a TURBRO Suburbs electric stove.
- 🔥Flame Control: Create a charming fireside environment without the mess and smoke of a real fire. The flame effect can be turned on separately from the heat to help you set the mood when the heater is not needed.
- 🔥Safe to Touch: The heating element is located on the bottom so the body of the stove is always cool to the touch, no matter how long it has been running.
- 🔥Easy to Use: Simply flip the switch to turn on the heating element, turn the knob to your desired temperature, and your room will start heating up in seconds.
- 🔥Overheat Protection: Overheating protection automatically shuts the heater off if the internal temperature gets too hot. The TURBRO Suburbs heater is CSA certified to be safe for use in North America.
- 1,060 total Square inch cooking surface- 751 Square inches in the main chamber, 309 Square inches in the firebox chamber
- Reverse-flow smoker employs a Series of 4 baffles to guide heat and smoke through the main chamber delivering an even and delicious result
- Removable baffles and optional smokestack locations for a customizable setup. Number of Grates: 4
- Firebox chamber features large stainless Steel fuel basket and clean-out door for easy ash removal
- Heavy-gauge all-steel construction, porcelain-coated cooking grates and multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control
- Show Your Flickr Photos and Videos
- Auto upload to a Flickr album
- Play a beautiful photo and video slideshow
- Make any tablet or TV a digital photo frame
- View Flickr photos Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Fire TV Stick and tablets
- Outdoor gas heater with 46,000 BTUs, providing heat up to a 9-foot radius. Ideal for commercial cafes and restaurants or residential patios
- Made with aluminum, sturdy plastic, and rugged steel with a durable powder-coated finish that stands up to outdoor elements
- Piezo ignition system for easy push-button start ups; requires 20lb Liquid Propane Gas tank (not included); chain to help secure LPG tank provided.
- Safety auto shut-off tilt valve; waterbox for adding weight to the base; wheel assembly included for easy mobility
- Secure the patio heater when not in use to avoid any potential damage to the patio heater
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL SIDE TABLE AND TANK STORAGE: The side table can conveniently hold drinks, food, and decor, and doubles as storage for a propane tank (NOTE: The propane tank should be placed under the side table)
- PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING: Ideal for gathering around with friends and family for warmth, good conversation, roasting marshmallows, and making s'mores, it makes for the perfect outdoor centerpiece
- EASY TO USE: Simply turn the knob to create flames that radiate brightly against the glass rocks to provide a pleasant ambiance. A weather-resistant pit cover protects it from the elements, and a hose is included for the propane tank. (NOTE: Propane tank is not included; Cover for side table is not included)
- HIGH-QUALITY COMPOSITION: Simple, elegant rectangular design, made of sturdy steel and cast wood with a natural wood finish to look beautiful in any backyard setting
- TRADITIONAL FIRE PIT TABLE: The fire pit's classic, farmhouse slab-style design adds rustic style to any outdoor area, with built-in side handles to easily move it for a change of scenery; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 48"(L) x 27.25"(W) x 13.5"(H); Ships and arrives in 2 separate boxes. Delivery times may vary per box.
- 【Size Guide and Design】：This series of electric fireplaces have a total of five sizes. The size you are looking for right now is 60 inches. This fireplace’s length is 60 inches, the wide is 3.85 inches, the height is 18.11 inches and the weight is 47.39 LB. The whole machine adopts an integrated body, and the material of the body is made of sturdy metal.
- 【Realistic Flame】: We hired an excellent design team. We have been revising the design of our products in recent years. High Intensity LED lights with large display allows the flame to "burn" high enough, flames emerge slowly from the "source" and then get pulled to the top of the fireplace where they flash in the heat of the top of the fireplace. Customers can change the color of the log and the flame according to their own preferences and there are a total of 12 matching.
- 【Flexible Control Modes】: Remote and touch screen make it more convenient to control every function of electric fireplace,power switch,1-8 hours timer control,independent switch of heating and flame,adjustable flame color and speed,sleep mode function. The top independent physical switch design has passed ETL security certification.
- 【Safety and Energy Saving】: Our fireplace has 750W & 1500W two modes can be adjusted accordingly for both warm and energy saving purpose. The supplemental zone heating is for up to 400 square feet. We have ETL Certificate. It also has auto-heat kill safety to avoid the overheating. The heat is good for maintaining the natural humidity within the air without making the room too dry.
- 【High quality】: We only make high-quality fireplace products, which are of moderate price and you can use it everywhere, such as sitting room and bedroom. Maybe you only spend a little more, but it does bring you a real improvement in the quality of life.
- Indoor/outdoor built-in electric fireplace
- FIRE & ICE Flame presentation for multi-color flame options
- Includes 4,800 BTU heater and blower for zone heating of up to 500 sq. ft.
- Includes remote control, clear glass media, and black steel surround
- Face Size: 45.25 x 11.875 inches (Width x Height); Overall Size: 49.125 x 4 x 15.875 inches (Width x Depth x Height)
- 2 adults are recommended for proper assembly | Made of laminated MDF and particle board, the weathered medium brown finish adds a rustic appeal to your living room or entertainment space
- Item dimensions – 59.61” W x 15.67” D x 29.37” H | Weight – 115 lbs. | Amps drawn – 11.6 | Flat paneled TV max weight – 95 lbs. | Flat paneled TVs up to 60” | Heats rooms up to 400 Square feet.
- TV Console is equipped with multiple storage spaces for your DVDs, video game systems and cable box
- If you pressed the fire icon button it is possible that the frequencies pre-programmed in the scanner do not include your area | These Pre-programmed frequencies are generally common Police/Fire frequencies
- The Console comes with a 23” electric fireplace insert with a remote control (batteries included) to create the perfect room temperature using LED lights | Clean and Care- Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly
- Versatility to be installed on the wall or on the included stand
- Three interchangeable media options for the base - log, pebbles or crystals included
- Side strip lighting provides a color glow behind the unit
- Heat rises from the bottom of the unit allowing for safe installation of electronics above fireplace
- Touch screen controls on top right corner of glass
- MULTIPLE FLAME MODES: The Valueline offers 10 different flame colors and 10 hearth colors to choose from and match up to your liking. This unit offers our widest range of flame customization.
- MULTIPLE HEARTH OPTIONS:REALISTIC LOG SET: Amaze your guests with the lifelike flames of this wall-hanging electric fireplace. Its realistic flames are set in a realistic log set design or crystals (both included) that lends the homey appeal of an authentic fireplace.
- VERSATILE INSTALLATION: Bottom front face heating vent allows for a wall mounted or an In-wall recessed installation. this 72-inch-wide electric fireplace only weighs less than 100 pounds, so two people can easily hang it on the wall or recess the unit using the step-by-step instructions provided.
- QUALITY AT A VALUE PRICE: Unit Shipping & Delivery as well as Touchstones standard 1 year warranty are included in the price when purchasing the Valueline 72 inch wide fireplace.
- EASY OF USE: The ValueLine 72 electric fireplace features a touch control panel and IR remote control for easy use of your unit. This fireplace also allows you to control the temperature with a built in thermostat.
- Premium 18″ Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels – The Kamado Joe Classic II gives the perfect cooking size of 18 inches along with its Premium cart that comes with the purchase of your grill, including locking casters and wheels.
- 2-Tier Divide & Conquer - Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System transforms the humble grill grate into the most powerful cooking tool in your arsenal. The revolutionary multi-level, half-moon design frees you to cook different foods in different styles at different temperatures—all at the same time
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent - Maintains consistent air setting for precise airflow management during dome opening and closing. Constructed of powder coated cast aluminum, the patent pending dual-adjustment top vent is rain resistant and allows you to smoke from 225F all the way to searing at 750F.
- Patented Air Lift Hinge – Reduce dome weight by 96% with the Patented Air Lift Hinge. The grill dome can be lifted with a single finger giving the most comfortable grilling experience there is.Removable Ash Catcher
- AMP (Advanced Multi-Panel) FireBox – The patent pending six-piece design eliminates breakage and increases grill efficiency.
- Constructed with 16-gauge stainless steel and durable weatherproof powder-coated exterior in black
- Patented internal airflow system for better fire, low smoke and less ash
- 25" Diameter with approx. 16" depth and diameter on the inside
- Ash pan for easy cleanup and less mess
- You can use traditional firewood, but when used with a TIKI Brand Wood Pack you get all these benefits plus: An instant light fire, Predictable approximately 30-minute burn per pack
- SPECIFICATION: The glass dimension of 60"W X 5.5"D X 21.65"H and the recessed dimension of 55.55"W X5.12"D X20.28"H, this corner fireplace provides supplemental heating for a room up to 400sq ft; 5120 BTUS; the room will be warm in a few minutes. 6ft power cable, uses 120V AC
- EASY TO INSTALL: The electric fireplaces are specially designed for in-wall recessed/flush mounted. Build a wall with simple frame, move existing studs, using the hanger brackets on both sides and 6 pcs of screws to lock the firebox in place then fix the front glass panel onto the firebox, details refer to the attached manual. Hard-wired and plugged are allowed
- MULTI FLAME MODES: 3 flame colors, 3 fuel bed colors and 5 variable flame brightness can be set according to your preference. The recessed electric fireplace comes with faux fire logs and crystals that resemble burning coals, creating an authentic feel & realistic flames looking
- THERMOSTAT & TIMER CONTROL: The flame can operated with or without heat; With heat, heating level(750w/1500w) & temperature(62°F to 86°F). When fireplace heater is powered on, the motion of the fan is very smooth, the noise is low but pleasant and surface of the fireplace is not hot. A built-in timer for auto-shut off can be set for 1H to 9H. Touch screen and remote control (11.5ft control distance)help you control this fireplace heater convenient
- MODERN HOME DECOR AND SAFE DESIGN: The sleek linear fireplace heaters for indoor use are perfectly that can be installed in living room, entertainment center, corner, bedroom, condo, diningroom and loft as a decorative fireplace with no heat for year-round ambience. The fireplace electric has LED technology without gas or oil. It's overheat protection would cut-off the device when the heater is superheating. 1 year warranty and lifetime support by Valuxhome
- Electric wall-mountable unit mimics the look and feel of an authentic fireplace with realistic 3D flames
- Built-in heater with 2 thermostat heat settings and safety features including overheat protection; 750-1500 watt fan modes
- 10 LED flame effects with a variety of color options and flame intensities
- Touch-sense control panel plus hand-held remote for easy operation
- Switch between classic faux log and flame setting or color-changing ember bed
- Control heat output with both preset 25% intervals or precise 1% increments
- Controls either 1 Double Element Heater or any combination of 2 Single Element Heaters
- Works with all Bromic Electric Heaters including: Platinum, Tungsten, & Cobalt
- Wireless Remote with 100 foot range
- Up to 6800 Watt capacity & 220-240 Volts, Requires Electrician to Install
- Simply Fueled by Isopropyl Alcohol
- No Carbon Monoxide
- Safe to Cook Over (S'mores Indoors!)
- No Soot (in ventilated area)
- Approx 45 Minute Burn Time
Electric Fireplace Patio Heaters
First decide where you want to install your electric fireplace patio heater. Will it be outside or inside? It would be outdoors most of the time if you have an open flame requirement. In this case you will need a portable unit. In the event you install it inside you would require a permanent unit.
Next you will need to decide how big of a unit you would like. How much heat will you be using? Will it be for just your own use or family and guests? If you want an electric patio heater to heat multiple rooms consider getting a dual heater. This will allow you to not only heat your outdoor fire but also provide heat in the winter months.
Finally, when deciding on the type of electric fireplace choose one that is designed specifically for your lifestyle. Some units are designed for strictly indoor use, while others are designed to be installed in your garden or backyard. The last thing you want is a heater that will not work when you need it to work. A common problem with electric fireplaces that are intended for strictly indoor use is they often don’t turn on when the power goes out. So keep that in mind before you buy.
An electric fireplace patio heater is a great way to add instant heat to any room in your home. It can be a great addition to any home business as well. You will immediately have an attractive focal point that anyone will notice. In addition, by having your very own electric fireplace patio heater you will save money because you won’t have to run as many heating sources.
Installing an electric patio heater is actually pretty simple. Depending on the model you purchase, you may need some professional help. For larger areas you should consider having a contractor build and install the unit for you. On average most people will have no problems installing this patio heater. Even if you do have some troubles, you can find many different video instructions and online diagrams to help you with the process.
Once installed, you should only need to provide minor maintenance to keep your electric fireplace patio heater in good working order. This usually includes changing the filter every so often. Sometimes keeping the spark plug clean will also help as this helps to keep the air cleaner.
Using your electric patio heater is a great way to provide heat for your backyard. They are also very convenient to use. You can use it year round and not have to worry about freezing during the winter months. As long as you change out the filter and keep the spark plug clean you won’t have any problems using your electric patio heater either. If you live in an area that experiences high winds chances are your electric fireplace patio heater will stay functional even during high wind conditions.
I think they are great because they are easy to use. I use mine almost every day now and I love it. I never get cold hands or feet and I am always warm. The electric models can be used at home, on the deck, or at a campsite.
If you decide to go with an electric patio heater, I would suggest getting one that has at least a medium-sized tank. If you get one with a large tank, I would suggest you purchase an electric fireplace patio heater that is powerful enough to heat your entire yard. Because these units run on electricity you will want one with a high wattage bulb or you will use a lot of electric power and it will only cost you in the long run. If you get a lower wattage bulb, I would recommend you get a model that comes with a timer for when the light goes on and off. Having a timed-on function is a great idea because you don’t want to accidentally switch on the light during a time you don’t want to be burning wood.
Keep in mind that if you plan on using your electric patio heater in the colder months you should purchase an electric fireplace screen to help prevent your unit from overheating. If you plan on using the unit in the summer time, I would suggest purchasing an electric patio heater that has a built in booster for when you start to heat your outdoor area. It’s a good idea to get some kind of protective covering for you electric unit as well. This way you don’t have to spend a ton of money on electric patio heater accessories.