There are two basic types of grilling techniques when it comes to outdoor cooking. One involves preparing the meat and the other is frying. Electric grills utilize electricity to generate the heat necessary for your food. While gas grills utilize propane or natural gas as their fuel source. Gas grills acquire fuel either from an open vent gas line or a propane cylinder.
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - Thereâ€s a lot to love about this nonstick coating; itâ€s durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand - Donâ€t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling; the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control - The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved - Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
- Included components: Use And Care Manuals
- High-quality electric grilling for convenience without the hassle of gas or charcoal
- Tru-infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even heat and cooks juicier food
- Integrated control knob to adjust temperatures easily
- Durable porcelain-coated grate is rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Removable warming rack for indirect cooking or to keep food warm
- George Tough Nonstick Coating
- 12+ Servings
- Variable Temperature Control
- Removable Stand
- Locks in juices and flavors: Sear at 450 degrees or use adjustable temperature dial to grill at lower heat for optimal grilling results.
- Enjoy grilling all year long: This indoor grill with hood has a high searing heat that locks in juices and flavors, and lid closes to give you signature grill marks. Serves up to 6 with 118 square-inch grilling surface.
- Keep an eye on your food: This indoor grill with hood comes with a convenient window in lid lets you watch food cook while keeping heat inside.
- Easy to clean: Indoor grill hood, plate, and extra-large drip tray are all removable and dishwasher safe.
- Less mess: Extra-large drip tray catches juices so they don't spill on your counter and it's dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- DON’T LET RAIN RUIN YOUR BARBECUES ANYMORE! – Enjoy all the fun of an outdoor BBQ in the comfort of your home with our premium indoor electric grill and prepare the most mouth-watering meals for your family!
- SAVE TIME & GRILL ALL YOUR FAVORITE FOODS AT ONCE! – Now you can throw your steaks, your wife’s veggies, your son’s ribs and your daughter’s salmon on the large 14" grilling surface at once! And thanks to its reliable nonstick coating, you’ll never have to deal with stuck food again! Plus, there’s a removable 120V/1300W thermostat control with 5 adjustable settings up to 450°F.
- ENJOY ALL YOUR LOW-FAT, HEALTHY RECIPES EFFORTLESSLY! – Our reliable indoor grill features a circular heating element that allows it to heat up faster and more evenly, so you can cook everything to perfection! Fat will drip away from your food and cool-touch base and handles will prevent any nasty burns!
- DISHWASHER SAFE PARTS – We know that cleaning your grill can be extremely frustrating, that’s why we’ve made sure that all parts of our electric grill are detachable and dishwasher safe. Now you can spend less time cleaning up and more time enjoying your delicious grilled food!
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY – Designed by BBQ lovers for BBQ lovers, this ergonomic and sturdy indoor grill comes with an EXCLUSIVE 1-YEAR WARRANTY! Included removable parts: Grill base, drip tray, extra large non-stick grill plate, tempered glass lid, thermostat control knob, instruction manual with recipe guide.
- 1560-watt electric heating element to heat 280 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- .Dimensions (Inches) Lid Open : ( H x W x D) - 26 x 31.5 x 25.1(Inches); :Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches) 14.5 H x 31.5 W x 19.5 D
- Fully assembled out of box, Infinite control burner valve settings. Fuel type-Electric. Power-1,560 W/120 V
- 6-foot grounded cord. The appliance should be supplied through a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA
- 1560-watt electric heating element to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box
- Infinite control burner valve settings
- 6-foot grounded cord
- SMALL SIZE: 120 Volt / 60Hz. Pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle; weighs 17 pounds.
- GREAT FOR FAMILY MEALS: Cooks 8 burgers, 8 steaks, 6 to 10 chicken breasts, or 4 pounds of fish at once.
- TELESCOPING STAND: Portable electric grill with 145-square-inch grilling area and 3 position telescoping base.
- POWERFUL GRILL: Powerful 1,500-watt, 5,120 BTU burner and porcelain-enameled coated grill grate.
- ELECTRIC POWER: Plugs into standard electric outlet; stand sets up and packs away in seconds. Includes a lid latch and spill resistant drip tray.
- Nonstick ceramic surface heats evenly to cook and brown food to perfection.
- User-friendly and detachable temperature dial/heater with 4 heat/cooking settings - warm, low, medium, and high heat; Cool-touch handles and heat-proof frame for added safety; the Gotham Steel Grill pulls apart for easy cleanup and storage.
- Removable grease catcher fits snugly and is ceramic-coated to greatly reduce smoke-production caused by burning grease.
- Note from manufacturer: Product is dishwasher-safe (except electrical component - Temperature Dial). Please disregard printing error on user manual. Thank you.
- Regular Size: 12" x 10" cooking surface; 16.2 x 14.0" including handle and frame
- 15+ Servings: It’s barbecue time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people.
- Apartment-Approved: Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do. The fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups.
- Adjustable Temperature Control: Perfect heat is the secret ingredient. The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food.
- Temperature Gauge: No more guessing games. The temperature gauge on the grill cover gives an accurate heat reading so you can awesome results.
- Premium Ceramic Coating: Time for an upgrade! Ceramic is the key to our improved nonstick coating. It’s 5x more durable**, stain- and fade-resistant, and free of PTFE and PFOA.
- 15+ Servings - It’s tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people.
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil.
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand - Don’t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling. The easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time.
- Adjustable Temperature Control - Perfect heat is the secret ingredient. The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food.
- Apartment-Approved - Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do. The fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups.
- Powerful 1800 watt electric indoor grill cooks food automatically based on thickness of food and program selected
- 9 auto cooking programs: Burger, Poultry, Sandwich, Sausage, Red Meat, Fish, Pork, Bacon and Shellfish. Handle Thermoplastic
- Preheating/ready indicator light; indicator light and audible beeps for rare, medium and well done make it easy to monitor the cooking progress
- Frozen mode for cooking frozen food; Manual mode with 4 temperature settings for cooking vegetables or personal recipes. Power cord length - 0.8 m
- Ergonomic control panel on handle; die cast aluminum nonstick plates for effortless food release; dishwasher safe drip tray and plates; recipe book included
- Grease automatically drains from food into drip tray
- Cool touch base surrounds the grilling surface on the front & back sides
- Control Master heat control maintains the proper cooking temperature automatically
- Fits in most dishwashers & standard 18" kitchen cabinets
- Spatula included
- ❃High Power & Non-Stick Grill-CUSIMAX 1500W electric raclette grill, ideal for parties and family dinners. With reversible non-stick baking tray, the grooved surface can be grilled with grill marks and easily remove excess oil. The flat surface is suitable for making crepes, pancakes and eggs for breakfast. 2 in 1 grill saves your trouble to pull out another equipment!
- ❃Adjustable Heating Control-Thanks to the adjustable heating control & the indicator light, this indoor table grill Suitable for roasting all kinds of meat, seafood, vegetables or eggs, crepes and pancakes. Just finish your whole day meals in one machine. Heats up in advance for the better results.
- ❃8 Independent Raclette Trays-Equipped with 8 heat-resistant Raclette trays, this cheese raclette can prepare cheese dishes for 8 persons' at the same time. It can be used to make raclette cheese, desserts and more food, or to keep food warm. Non-stick coating makes it easier to handle food removal and cleaning.
- ❃Portable & Easy to Clean-The reversible baking tray and 8 Raclette trays can be easily removed. The non-stick coating can easily help you remove food and clean it easily. The 19 x 9 inch size can be easily stored and moved. Your portable social restaurant!
- ❃Worry-Free Customer Service-CUSIMAX is committed to providing the best service. Free lifetime customer service + 180-days worry-free return policy. If the you encounters any problems, please feel free to contact us. Choose CUSIMAX, No Risk!
- The Ninja Foodi Grill. The grill that sears, sizzles, and air fry crisps. Indoor grill and air fryer
- 500F air circulates around food for amazing Surround Searing while the 500F high-density grill grate creates char-grilled marks and flavors, for food that's perfectly cooked on the inside and char-grilled on every side with Cyclonic Grilling Technology
- With the BTU cooking power of an outdoor grill, it brings outdoor grill flavors conveniently to your countertop any day of the year
- Forgot to defrost dinner? Transform foods from frozen to perfectly char-grilled in 25 minutes
- Air fry crisp with up to 75% less fat than deep frying (tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries), using the included 4-qt crisper basket
- Lock in juices and flavor: 90-second sear function locks in flavor, grills to perfection searing meat for moist, tender results. Just press the illuminated sear button and the temperature surges to 500°f for 90 seconds, locking in flavor & juices. The grill then automatically switches to the desired preset cooking temperature.
- Digital display and Adjustable temperature control: easily adjusts the temperature control to cook your favorite BBQ meals.
- Grills up to 6 burgers or 4 large steaks: large 100 square" Surface is perfect for family meals and easily wipes clean with nonstick surface.
- Cooks more than steaks, BBQ and burgers: grill hot sandwiches, paninis, fish, pizza, vegetables, fruit and more. Also great for keto and Paleo diets.
- Easy to clean: a removable and dishwasher safe drip tray catches excess grease for easy clean-up.
- Patented sloped design for healthier cooking
- Signature Foreman heating elements for even heat and faster temperature recovery
- Preheat indicator light for added convenience
- Dishwasher safe drip tray offers easy cleanup
- Digital panel controls on/off, cooking temperature and time
- Electric Smoker dimensions – 20.47" W x 19.88" L x 33.26" H | Max temperature setting – 275ᵒ F | Inside capacity – 2 Turkeys, 4 Pork Butts, 4 Racks of Ribs, 6 Chickens
- Patented side wood chip loading system allows you to add wood chips without opening door
- Thermostat-temperature control for even, consistent smoking
- Fully-insulated body retains heat
- GRILLED FLAVOR, LESS SMOKE: This grill produces less smoke than traditional indoor grills, so you can enjoy perfectly grilled food year-round without having to brave the cold weather. To achieve that perfectly smoke-free grilling indoors, the water tray must be filled with water between the minimum and maximum line. The water instantly cools the grease that falls on it, preventing it from sticking to the tray or from smoking.
- COOKING IN THE ZONE: The temperature on this grill varies by heat zone, so you can cook anything and everything just the way you like! With an extra-large cooking surface, you can cook multiple foods at the same time for a complete meal. Control knob goes from warm to sear, which allows for cooking a variety of food; grilled veggies, burgers, steak, chicken, fish and more!
- EASY TO CLEAN: Non-stick surface ensures meals will slide off the grill and onto your plate with ease. Disassembles for easy cleaning; grill top and non-stick water tray are removable and dishwasher safe so cleanup is as easy as grilling!
- SAFETY FEATURES: No dangerous fumes, cool-touch handles and overheat auto shut-off protection offer added safety so you can cook without worry, 1120 Watts and 120 Volts.Cord Length : 33.75 inch.Wipe the grill carefully and clean with a mild detergent
- RESOURCES: cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, & 1-year warranty provided by Chefman, so you can purchase worry-free - we've got your back! For information on how to use your product, scroll down for a PDF User Guide.
- 5-in-1 countertop unit works as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle and half grill/half griddle. Dimensions: 13.50 L x 11.50 W x 7.12 H inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; sturdy panini-style handle; floating cover to adjust to thickness of food. BPA Free
- Removable and reversible 11" x 9" dishwasher-safe nonstick cooking plates drain grease for healthy cooking into the integrated drip tray.
- Adjustable temperature controls with indicator lights; gourmet recipes and scraping tool included
- Please refer to the Product Video and the User Manual before use.
Gas Grill vs Electric Grill
When you cook on an electric grill, there are two important maintenance required aspects. One is covering the electric grill with a grill cover. This grill cover will help keep the grates clean and free from smoke. Smoke can inhibit the quality of your cooking. Another important maintenance required facet is cleaning the cooking grate. The grate absorbs moisture from the food and should be periodically cleaned to keep the grates clean and free from grease and grime build up.
There are three types of cooking methods when it comes to using an electric grill. Cooking three ways is referred to as grilling three ways. You can cook three different foods at the same time over the same electric grill. The best way to cook three foods at the same time is done over indirect heat. Indirect heat is produced by the food placed on one side of the grill.
In some cases, you can get a charcoal lighter style electric grill instead of an electric grill. Electric grills give a charcoal like taste to your food but does not leave a charcoal like taste in the food. Charcoal grilling has a much more smoky flavor to it than non-electric grilling. Charcoal also gives a nice clear smokey flavor to the food.
There are three types of electric grills that you can purchase. You can get a single grill, dual cavity electric grill, and gas grilling. If you choose to go with a dual cavity electric grill, you will have two burners on one side of the grill. Dual cookers are designed to be more efficient. These appliances work just as well as a grill when cooking indoors, outdoors or even in the woods.
The electric grill that I am going to focus on was created by George Foreman and these appliances are very popular. You can find many models of outdoor electric grills that have the GE foreman grill as the signature appliance. The two main appliances that are included in the package are the grill and the propane tank. You do not have to purchase a separate tank for propane since it comes included with the unit.
With gas grilling, you have the ability to cook with either coal or briquettes. You are able to select the size and power of the grill to meet your needs. A lot of people like this feature of electric grilling but some people do not like the coal taste. For these people, they can select briquettes which give a nice even charcoal flavor. There is also bad weather resistant gas grills available.
There are many features that will affect how good a gas grill is compared to an electric grill. The size of the grill is going to be a big factor for this comparison. You want to make sure that you take the time to compare these products so that you get the best price. You may find that they are about the same price so you will want to determine which one works better for you.
The second thing to look at when comparing the two is the heating element. If you are looking for a gas grill that has a high heat, then you may want to consider getting the electric grill. On the other hand, if you prefer a medium heat, then the electric grill will be your choice. It all depends on the preference of the person cooking.
One thing that you need to look at is whether the electric grill has a low end or high end version. Most of the gas grills have a low end that will help you cook foods that are lower in temperature. However, there are some models available on the market today that have high end heating elements that will help you cook foods at a relatively high temperature.
Most people enjoy charcoal grills offer a nice charcoal flavor. Some people prefer to use this method when making barbecue as the flavor is very nice. However, many people enjoy the flavor of electric grills offer. The amount of time you will take to properly clean up and maintain the grill will depend on the brand and the model you choose. Most companies will recommend that you clean your grill with TSP or Tri-Sodium Phosphate.