Before you get started, you are going to want to make sure that you have all of the necessary electric guitar accessories that you need. Depending on which model of electric guitar you have, there will be a few different things that you will need to think about. For example, some guitars will have pickups in them and if you do not have these on your guitar already, then you will have to get some separately. There will also be guitars that come with preamp already built into them and then you will have to buy the rest of the accessories. These types of guitars are fairly easy to upgrade to and will cost you less money in the long run. This is because you will not have to constantly replace the preamp or the guitar cables on it anymore.
- 【Great Value! Comprehensive Basic Tools】Micling 72Pcs guitar repairing tool kit are the most complete kit on the market for daily use, including bridge pins, fret crowning luthier files, guitar picks, guitar strings, bridge nuts saddles,string spreader,string action ruler, grinding stone,guitar fretboard sticker,a storage bag, etc.
- 【Multifunctional Use】Available for changing strings, setting intonation, adjusting action or checking string height, perfect for stringed instrument cleaning, maintenance and repair.Dedicated to the most common guitar repairs and adjustments.
- 【Widely Application Area】72 Pcs tool set is a superb choice for most guitar repairs.Ideal for electric guitars, basses, mandolins, banjos, Hawaiian ukuleles, and other stringed instruments for necessary measurements and adjustments.
- 【Tool Bag Included】 Assortment of necessary tools are in one bag. We not only provide a large package, we also provide each accessory with a small individual package. You can protect and store these tools well to prevent loss and mess.
- 【Great Gift Choice】This tool kit is easy to carry and stock. A great gift option for beginners, tuners, musicians, stringed instrument users, and guitar lovers. We provide 12-month warranty and 24-hours after-sale service. If you don't know how to use it, you can contact us for detailed instructions. We have a very friendly service.
- 58 effects and 72 presets totally: up to 8 can be used simultaneously
- Up to 40 seconds phrase loop
- 13 popular amp models and 11 cabinet modes
- LCD Screen show working status and intuitive operation
- Working well with Electric Guitars,Bass Guitar especially,a perfect partner for beginners and junior players
- Wireless transmitter & receiver set designed for electronic music instruments like guitar, bass, etc.
- 2.4G uncompressed wireless signal transmission, low noise and latency, effective range is about 30 meters.
- Supports 6 sets of devices working at same time, one-to-one and no-interference; and one transmitter can transmit signal to several receivers at the same time also.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, long working hours, and comes with USB cable for convenient recharging.
- 280° rotatable 1/4" plug, available for instruments with input jack in different positions.
- A-Frame Guitar Stand - Universal Folding Electric Acoustic Guitar Stand.Sturdy,lightweight,protective A-frame guitar stand
- Guitar Tuner - Highly accurate tuner with chromatic and guitar modes.Rotates 360°.Comes with batteries and ready to use
- Guitar Strap - Comfortable,the ends with 3 Pick Holders,100% Soft Cotton Strap(Coffee). Adjustable length for adults and children (max: 61 Inches). For Bass Electric & Acoustic Guitars
- Guitar Capo and Guitar Cord - Easy grip,zinc-alloy capo with tight rubber grip (wood grain),10-feet guitar cord for Bass,Guitar&Electric Guitar
- Guitar Picks and Holder - 3 guitar picks - 0.46mm*2,0.71mm*1,a pick holder
- A-frame universal guitar stand for acoustic and electric guitars
- 3 adjustable-width settings to accommodate most guitar shapes
- Lightweight, durable, metal construction; no assembly needed
- Soft foam arms and back rest to protect your guitar
- Folds flat for convenient transport and storage; non-slip rubber feet
- Guitar themed socks make excellent musician gifts, guitarists gifts, or music lover gifts.
- This single pair of 100% polyester novelty socks feature a cushioned toe and heel for extra comfort.
- These unisex mens socks measure 16" high by 3.5" wide. These novelty socks are recommended for men's shoe size 7-13.
- The pictured design is printed around the socks using a fade-resistant printing process. These socks are machine washable.
- Novelty socks make the best birthday gifts for men or women, coworker gifts, and unique gifts for men or women.
- Roasted maple neck
- “60’s C”-shaped profile; 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard
- 21 medium jumbo frets; pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Gloss urethane finish on fingerboard and headstock face; satin finish on back of neck
- Vintage-style truss rod adjustment
- Right-handed electric guitar with accessories is ideal for beginners and is ready to use out of the box
- Comes with a nylon carrying case perfect for traveling musicians and easy storage
- Made of an all wood construction, steel strings, and an attractive, smooth finish
- Neck: maple wood with truss rod ; String Length: 25.59" / 650mm. Comes with an amplifier, nylon carrying case, extra strings, strap, cable, and guitar picks
- ✔︎Quick Release : super easy to clip on guitar and quick to change. It can even change keys during a song,just clamp it and let your song fly.
- ✔︎Versatile: this capo can suit your steel string acoustic and electric guitar ,banjo,mandolin or ukulele well.
- ✔︎No Buzz: perfectly balanced pressure for that clear tone with strong spring.
- ✔︎Well Made: High-Grade aluminum alloy material and much thicker silicone pad protect your guitars from scratches or demage.
- ✔︎What you get: Unique beautiful wood finish capo with 5 medium picks which are shipped by random,might not the same color as the picture,but the same quality and also super beautiful. Rock & Roll with this capo,and it comes with lifetime warranty.
- Fit Electric and Acoustic Guitars, Bass and 26 Inch Ukulele.
- EVA is used on all the contact points between the stand and your instrument to protect its finish.
- Made by strong iron and have different height adjustment.
- Lifetime warrenty and service.
- Notice: No not fit Jazz Bass and Jazz Guitar.
Electric Guitar Accessories – Get The Parts You Need!
When it comes to guitar accessories, there are tons of them out there and they all have their own unique purpose. For example, there are whammy bar pedals that help to create more tone with your guitar and will be a great addition. Look for a good quality set that will be comfortable to use as well. You can also buy extra strap hooks so that you have more options when it comes to playing with the guitar.
Guitar strings and picks are also a big part of having an electric guitar and you will want to make sure that you pick the ones that you feel are right for you. You will also need to make sure that you buy the right type of strings for your guitar so that you can get the right tone. This might require some research on your part to find out what kinds of strings and picks will sound best for you. You will be able to find a lot of online information that will help you get started in choosing the right ones for you and your guitar. You will have to take the time to really compare the brands so that you can get the ones that will make sure that your sound is what you were looking for.
When you are starting out learning to play the electric guitar, you will soon realize that there are many different accessories that you can purchase. One of the most important ones that you can invest in is a guitar tuner. With a guitar tuner, you will be able to determine what string you are playing on so that you can easily practice without having to pay attention to how the strings are tuned. This is very helpful for beginners that are trying to figure out what notes sound best when they are trying to play songs. A good tuner can also be very helpful if you are having a difficult time getting the sound that you want. If you find that you are not getting the sound that you want, then it may be time to get a new set of strings.
Another popular electric guitar accessories is a whammy bar. With a whammy bar, you will be able to get the exact pitch that you need for your guitar. If you are not sure about where to place your whammy bar, then it is very helpful to get one. You will be sure to get the sound that you are looking for.
You will also find that there are electric guitar accessories that allow you to change the tone of your electric guitar. For example, there are effects that you can attach to your guitar so that you can change from an acoustic to a lead. There are also effects that will allow you to change the chords on your electric guitar as well.
Many electric guitar players like to add some hardware to their guitars. This way, they will have a variety of different sounds and styles. One popular accessory is a pickguard. Other accessories include a strap adapter, which allows you to tighten or loosen your guitar strap so that it will match the guitar that you are playing.
In order to make sure that you are buying the best electric guitar accessories, you will want to make sure that you spend a little bit of time shopping around. Make sure that you take the time to compare prices at several different stores. You will also want to read some reviews so that you will be sure that the company has a good reputation. Most importantly, make sure that you understand the features that are available with the accessories that you are purchasing. Once you know what features you want, you will be able to shop around to get them.