What can you say about electric guitar knobs? They are a must-have if you plan to learn on the instrument. Even though guitars have been around for years, they still remain in the hearts and minds of music lovers. However, if you do not know much about the instrument, it is best that you first learn how to install and use them.
- FINALLY A FULL SIZE GUITAR THAT'S EASY TO TAKE WITH YOU - Our mini travel folding guitar with patented collapsible neck system allows you to quickly assemble and disassemble it in around 20 seconds, so you can carry it with you at all times without a waste of time.
- STURDY CARBON FIBER FOR PIECE OF MIND - This collapsible acoustic guitar has quality pre-impregnated carbon fiber fabrics on all core components making it stable and durable, so you can enjoy transfer of energy and significantly longer sustain. Whether you are performing for yourself, small crowd or a huge gig, your Journey Instruments Guitar is ready to deliver an epic performance.
- BACKPACKER’S HEAVEN - Fit our premium TSA compliant carry-on backpack on most airplanes in the overhead bin. The included ballistic nylon case will keep your guitar safe and the small sized backpack will fit everywhere while you travel.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Your satisfaction is guaranteed! Enjoy our quality and long-lasting guitar’s system that is guaranteed for life. This Carbon Fiber collapsible guitar will be yourmost portable and fun guitar you’ll ever play.
- CREATED FOR TRAVELING MUSICIANS - Journey Instruments is a company specialising in travel guitars, while focusing on the best overall travel experience possible for artists and musicians on the go. Created while listening to your feedback, designed by your needs to give you a tailored experience.
- Fits Les Paul or Epiphone style guitar
- Made of Plastic
- 6mm inner diameter,Fits for 6mm diameter shaft of domestic potentiometer and metric potentiometer
- Size: 25*25*12mm
- Package included: 4 Pcs Guitar Knobs
- Ergonomically shaped seat: will perceptibly relieve pressure on your back and prevent premature tiredness
- Robust construction: The legs and the integrated foot end caps ensure the stool is sturdy and safe
- Adjustable: the seat, which is covered with imitation leather, can be freely adjusted to any angle. The height can be adjusted from 23.622 to 35.433" To suit every individual. The practical and beneficial footrest can also be height adjusted
- Excellent performance Stool: perfect for whether you play guitar, keyboard or another instrument
- Folds flat: The stool can be folded flat for transport
- Fits for Les Paul style guitar and most similar guitars.
- Almost all press-on knobs that fit coarse-knurled 18-spline pot shafts, won't fit fine-knurled 24-spline shafts.
- Fits metric 6mm diameter pots, Height:12.7mm(0.55in); Top diameter:18mm(0.71in); Base diameter:26mm (1.02in); Spline shaft: 6mm(0.24in).
- Material: High quality plastic. Color: Black with silver top.
- Package includes: 2 x Volumn knobs, 2 x Tone knobs.
- For Fender Strat or squier style Guitar
- Metric Size, ideal for Asia made(China, Korea, Japan) 6mm diameter shaft import pots and inch size pots like Fender, CTS, Dimarzio pots
- Material: plastic; Color: chrome
- Metric Size is popular in guitars bass made outside the USA/Mexico
- Package Includes: 3x guitar knobs(2 Tone + 1 volume Knob)
- 88-note USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
- Analog Lab Software - Mac/PC
- 9 Rotary Knobs
- 9 Faders
- 8 Pads
- Designed with veteran Nashville pedal builder Paul Cochrane
- Provides a huge range of overdrive tones in an MXR mini housing
- Preserves the fundamental character of your guitar rig
- Choose from three different clipping styles to cover a multitude of situations
- Refine your sonic profile with ingeniously configured Bass and Treble controls
- Package includes two knurled flat-top knobs and mounting set screws
- Designed to fit most 1/4" solid shaft potentiometers
- Fits most Telecaster and Precision Bass instruments (US and Mexico) manufactured from '51-Present
- Voice 1 – White-Guard. Open and airy, the sound of Nashville and Bakersfield, chicken pickin’, and the big strum
- Voice 2 – Black-Guard. Fat and punch, searing sustain. Undeniable Tele muscle
- Battery: Rechargeable battery pack
- Battery Life: Up to 250 hours
- Package includes: 6 pieces (3 for Right, 3 for Left Hand) locking guitar tuners pegs, 6 mounting screws, 6 threaded bushings, and 6 ferrules, good replacement for almost electric, folk or acoustic guitars.
- Guitar sealed tuning machines with heavy duty internal gear, sturdy and convenient. Easy to install, easy to replace your old or dirty guitar tuning pegs.
- Guyker locking tuners help to provide finer tuning and greater stability.
- Hexagonal shaped button with sealed housing and 45 degree fixing tag.
- Gear Ratio - 1:18, designed to fit modern 10mm headstock holes. Chrome plated.
- Package includes two knurled dome-top knobs with mounting set screws
- Designed to fit 1/4" solid shaft potentiometers
- Fits most Telecaster and Precision Bass models (USA and Mexico) manufactured from 1951-Present
- Set of 2
- The finest OEM component brands – the RIGHT parts for your application
- All hardware included, and it’s the right hardware - you’ll have everything you need
- No generic parts (450G pots, 400V/600V caps, etc.) - only the best custom parts, tailor-made for us
- UTS threads for USA guitars; imported guitars may require hole enlargement
- Professional wiring diagram - the highest-quality documentation in the industry
- 1. The drum head of Kmise banjolele made of polyester with great elasticity has a quick response. Equipped with superior Aquila String from Italy and high quality closed geared tuners, this banjolele can not only produce a bright and percussive tone but also be in an accurate intonation and stay in tune well.
- 2. Compared with other banjoleles, Kmise banjolele with action 3mm at the 12th fret is very comfortable for beginners to learn because players do not need to press too hard with such a low action. Preset with truss rod inside the neck, players can adjust the action with the wrench as needed. Smooth fretboard and neat fret wires also offer comfortable touch and protect hands from being scratched.
- 3. Multifunctional strap with an adjustable length from 45.6'' to 66.1'' can release the pressure of the banjolele and set hands free to play. The strap equips with two hooks can allow players not to drill a hole on the banjolele but fasten the hook on the metal frame and tie the leather belt on either headstock or strap lock.
- 4. Kmise banjolele has various playing methods. It can be in a traditional resonator style or an open back style by detaching its back. Traditional resonator style produces a mellower, softer sound while the open back style has a brighter sound. The package also comes with a piezo pickup that can connect the recording equipment for stage performance, which makes Kmise banjolele a super playable and multifunctional musical instrument.
- 5. Kmise responsible for every item we sold and do our best to offer the best shopping experience, feel free to contact us once your product has any problem.
- A fully pre-wired soapbar P90-style pickup setup with Volume, Tone & Output Jack
- Has a classic soapbar tone reminiscent of vintage guitars from the golden era of rock and roll
- A perfect addition to your next electric guitar build, cigar box guitar or repair job!
- Assembled in the USA from parts sourced from abroad
- Package Weight: 0.023 Kg
- Product Type: Hardware Handle
- Package Quantity: 1
- Package Dimensions: 0.762Cm (L) X 11.43Cm (W) X 12.7Cm (H)
- 3 pcs of dome knobs with coarse knurl on the sides.
- The central hole for Pots is approx. 6mm in diameter.
- Durable chromed metal material.
- Used to replace the old knob.
- 500K Long Split Audio Taper Push/Pull Potentiometer
- Used for coil-splitting, coil tapping, phasing shifting and other mods
- 3/8" bushing diameter and 3/4" height - typically used with guitars having a control plate
- 24-tooth fine spline shaft.
- Pot comes with hardware - nut , dress and lock washer
- Delivers the natural sound of your violin or viola
- Convenient volume output control knob featured on output jack housing
- Wooden sensor casing is lightweight, unobtrusive and installs in the eye of the bridge with minimal modification
- Detachable, or may remain installed when not in used
- Accepts 1/4" cable jack
- High quality for durable and long-lasting use.
- Lightweight for portable carry.
- Characteristic and exquisite design with pleasant color and brightness.
- 4pcs clear knobs with black numbers for Gibson, Les Paul, Epiphone style electric guitar.
- Abalone top - this is a natural material so knob to knob might have variations
- Bottom pots hole diameter: about 6.1mm Outside diameter: about 18.5mm; Total height: about 18.5mm
- These set screw knobs only fit guitar/bass pots with 6mm or less than 6mm diameter; They may not fit some USA Fender guitars which use larger 6.35mm(1/4") diameter pots; Please double check the diameter of your pots to confirm these knobs would fit your guitar/bass before ordering
- High quality knobs with faultless finish
- Free allen wrench is included
Electric Guitar Knobs Explained – Important Facts About This Wonderful Accessory
There are several things you need to know before installing the electric guitar knobs. Basically, you can either learn by yourself or take the help of an instructional manual. Knob types are classified into six categories namely; volume, tone, level, function, and style. You can easily find one that will suit your taste. The most popular ones are volume, tone, and level knobs. They usually come in sets of two.
If you are looking for electric guitar knobs that are suitable for professional guitarists only, you can go for those that are heavy duty. If you are just starting out on the instrument, you should pick those that are light. You can also try playing with a pick so that you will be able to know which kind of knobs are best for you. In addition, you can also purchase those that are easy to adjust. For instance, you can try to buy one that is velocity sensitive.
There are actually electric guitar knobs that are designed to improve the quality of sound coming from your instrument. To achieve this end, you can try using those that have a wave plate. The plates usually sit above the fret board. On the other hand, those that are volume pots operate on the neck of your electric guitar. You can also get one that allows you to change the intensity by pressing a certain number of buttons.
In addition, electric guitar knobs also come in different shapes. For instance, you can get ones that come with a round or square edge. It is important that you know what kind of effect you want to create when using your guitar. If you are not sure, you can play around with the guitar until you get the right sound.
One of the best things about electric guitar knobs is that they can also be modified easily. This means that you can experiment with the sound and pitch of your guitar. Basically, there are three types of electric guitar knobs. If you want one that gives you a brighter tone, you can choose one that is either red or pink. Meanwhile, if you want the sound to be quieter, you can choose one that is black.
One interesting thing about these kinds of musical gadgets is that you can change its shape as well. If you want to have a more aggressive sound, you can try changing its shape from round to square. Meanwhile, if you want something that has a mellow sound, you can make it flat. Remember, though. It is important that you are not using one that has a sharp edge because this could harm the delicate parts of your guitar’s body.
There are a lot of things to learn about electric guitar knobs. Remember that you are now the master of your guitar. This means that you should know how to take care of it. Keep in mind that the guitar will not always react to your touch. So, it is important that you are always very careful when handling it.
Here is one of the reasons why you need to learn all about electric guitar knobs. One of the knobs on your instrument might easily get damaged especially if you are not very careful when handling it. You should not forget that the guitar’s sound can also be affected if you do not get the right effect with your song. This is especially true if you do not know which note to play at that given time. If you accidentally get your thumb caught, you will not be able to play the song that you really want to play.
It would be very troublesome if one of your little fingers got caught. So, you really need to be very careful when handling the electric guitar. Before you buy a certain kind of knob, you have to check first the size and the height of your guitar’s picker. This way, you will be able to make sure that the particular knob that you will buy will fit perfectly on the guitar. You might want to check the Internet for more options so that you will be assured that you will find the right one for you.
Electric guitar knobs explained are indeed very helpful. With this, you will never experience any problem while playing the guitar. You can easily tune your guitar using this tool. It is just the right thing to do. Find a reliable electric guitar tuner and start playing your favorite songs without worrying about the chords.