Electric on demand heaters are quiet efficient, powerful and yet they’re perfect for replacing your existing electric storage heater. Buy an electric on demand water heater today and enjoy significant space savings, reduced energy costs and endless on demand hot water. With a variety of models and options, it’s easy to find one that will suit your needs and your budget. Read on to learn more.
- Lifetime warranty
- Save up to 60-percent on your water heating cost with an ECOSMART electric tankless water heater
- Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater
- Patented Self Modulating Technology and design
- ECOSMART tankless water heaters are 99.8-percent energy efficient.Uniform Energy Factor:0.98
- External digital thermostatic control with LED display (+/1 degree accuracy)
- Most advanced self-modulation, adjust power to meet hot water demand
- Durable Copper immersion two heating elements, field Serviceable. Flow Rate- up to 4.4 GPM
- Simple installation – bottom 3/4 inch NPT water connections
- Threaded for easy replacement, simple installation, digital temperature display
- External adjustable digital thermostatic control with LED display (+/1 degree accuracy
- Durable Copper immersion two heating elements, field Serviceable.Self-modulating power control
- Simple installation – 1/2 NPT adapters included; side 1/2 inch Compression water connections
- 99.8% energy efficient. External controls to adjust temperature in increments of 1°f. Water-Saver Shower Head – 1.5 GPM
- Threaded for easy replacement, simple installation, digital temperature display 54 A. 13kW Model Flow Rate: up to 3.17 GPM
- Savings of up to 50% on water heating costs. Dimensions :17H x 17W x 3.625D inches ;Pipes fittings :3/4 inch NPT
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments allows control of hot water; Activation Flow: 0.3 GPM
- Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement.
- Compact size saves valuable storage space, while the stylish and advanced design is pleasing to the eye and Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement.
- Prior to purchase & installation, please verify that this model is the right size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements. Electrical requirements: 27 kW, 240 volts, (3) 40 required breakers, 112.5 maximum power (AMP), (3) 8 required wire.Amperage Draw:113 A
- ON/OFF Dial Control with adjustable digital temperature display
- Self-modulating power control
- 24kW Model Flow Rate: up to 5.9 GPM for RTEX-24
- Bottom 3/4" NPT water connections
- On demand, consistent and continuous hot water
- Compact and stylish with digital temperature control in increments of 1f ranging from 80f to 140f
- RTEX04 and RTEX06 only show output temperature and are non thermostatically controlled
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 2.5 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 13.75 W x 13.75 H x 10.75 D Inches
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for a long service life. (Amps 12A, Volts (VAC) 120)
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37" cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included); simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
- 【INSTANT & SUFFICIENT HOT WATER】Applied with 5.5KW heating system, the electric water heater supplies instant, consistent and endless hot water of 116℉or higher temp shortly, no waiting for preheat nor terrible temp up & down, perfect companion for sinks. Time to get rid of those "lukewarm" toys.
- 【SMART SELF ADJUSTMENT】The hot water heater adjusts power input based on flow rate and temp setting in real time. For example, less power will be applied by the system when waterflow reduced, thus you still get ideal temperature instead of scalding hot water, which means comfortable experience. Optimal energy efficiency of 98% saves considerable electric charge.
- 【CONVENIENT USE】The tankless water heater comes with digital display & touch control panel so temp setting is easy job. Now turn on the tap and let the smart unit do the rest, you needn’t go through hard lesson about temp setting by a mixer tap without any hint. This Black model does not comes with Remote control, useful for installation under sink.
- 【SAFE and DURABLE】Applied with multiple protection devices, every piece goes through strict tests to ensure 100% safe. Inner water and electricity lines are designed to run separately so as to avoid leakage or harm of scale build up. Approval by ETL and qualifies for UL, you can expect outstanding performance for years to come.
- 【POINT of USE】The sleek tankless water heater is compact as an oatmeal box, making it possible to install anywhere close to outlet and avoid energy waste. It can be mounted horizontally, vertically, obliquely, ideal for kitchen, bar, school, hospital, community and hair salon. Please verify it is the right size for you: [email protected]; dimensions 11" x 7.5" x 2.35"; pipes fittings :1/2" NPT.
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 7 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 17.5 W x 17.5 H x 14.5 D Inches
- INSTALLED VERTICALLY OR HORIZONTALLY: This larger model can be mounted vertically (7 gal. of water supply) or horizontally (5.1 gal. of water supply)- vertical orientation is installed with the cold and hot lines on top of the unit
- RELIABLE WATER SOURCE: Easily hard-wire the 7-gallon model to provide the on-demand reliable water source your home or office needs
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Heating capacity of 1440 watts and a temperature range of 65-145°F max. Operating pressure-150 psi. Water fittings-3/4 inch Male NPT. Electrical requirements (Amp 12A/Volts 120)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included for vertical orientation only); simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
- [Instant Unlimited Hot Water] - REQUIRE 3 x Double-pole 40AMP Breakers to Achieve 240V for this On demand tankless electric water heater, providing hot water in 3 seconds when you need it and as long as you need, eliminating wait time, never run out of hot water again and No More cold shower. Flow Rate 5.27GPM @35°F Rise
- Save Money and Space - Intelligent self-modulating technology regulating the amount of energy required to heat water only when you need it with 99.8% efficient, saving up to 60% on water heating cost comparing to traditional tank water heater. Wall mounted compact size with no water tank, convenient for any spaces, saving floor space and fitting into tight spaces.
- Stable Water Temperature - Auto adjusting energy consumption basing on income water temperature and flow, ensuring maximum efficiency, continuous stable temperature and optimal power usage. Digital temperature display allowing adjustment in 1° increment from 80°F to 140°F. Heating element separated from water tube significantly reducing scale, corrosion and mineral buildup on the element, achieving better performance and low maintenance.
- Easy Installation & Safety Protection - ETL certified with overheating protection, auto stop heating when detecting no water, quality workmanship for leakage protection
- Note - Make sure this water heater is the correct size for your hot water need: 27kW at 240V draw max 114Amp; Required breaker 3 x Double-POLE 40AMP; Wire gauge 3 x 8AWG; Unit size 17.12" x 13.12" x 3.12"; Water connection 3/4" NPT. 2-year limite warranty and 24/7 customer support services.
- CONTINOUS FLOW – Hot showers will never be interrupted again. Enjoy continuous, on-demand hot water with an unlimited supply, when you want it without wasting any energy when not needed
- SPACE & ENERGY SAVER – Its small, sleek white design saves space yet still provides endless hot water for your whole house, and no venting is required. Eco friendly unit saves energy with auto-modulation
- SILENT OPERATION – One electronic switch will activate the hot water heater and it’s noise free while in use. Digital temperature display is easy to read, while the interior solid copper heating system does all the power work
- TEMPRA 15 TREND – This specific model is 14.4kW, 240V, requires a min recommended electric service of 100 A, and offers an output water temperature of 68° to 140°F. Check our guides below to compare features of our various Trend and Plus models, each available in different kW levels
- WARRANTIES INCLUDED – Stiebel Eltron’s top-rated electric tankless water heaters perform with the highest standards for comfort and reliability. Our 7-Year Leakage and 3-Year Parts Warranties are included with purchase
- Tankless water heaters provide a continuous Supply of hot water and only heats the water you need, when you need it
- Instant, consistent and endless hot water
- The most advanced, self-modulating technology available, meaning the unit will adjust how much energy needs to be input based on how much hot water is needed
- Compact size saves valuable storage space; Resistant and stylish with digital temperature control in increments of 1°F ranging from 80°F to 140°F
- Before purchase and installation, Please verify that this EEM24018 is the correct size for your hot water needs.Rated Pressure: 25psi minimum; 150psi maximum
- Lifetime warranty
- Save up to 60-percent on your water heating cost with an ECOSMART electric tankless water heater
- Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater
- Patented Self Modulating Technology and design.Activation flow 0.3 GPM
- ECOSMART tankless water heaters are 99.8-percent energy efficient
- Instant & Sufficient Tankless Water Heater: Using a 24KW heating system, the electric water heater supplies instant, consistent and 24-hour endless hot water of 80-140℉ suitable for whole house using, even more sinks and showers at one time. No waiting for preheating nor terrible temp up and down dramatically, the perfect companion for sinks.
- Compact Space & Energy Saving: 13.15"*17"*3.54" Tankless water heater is compact and lightweight, easy to install anywhere and quite space-saving. Hot water heater adjusts power input based on flow rate and temp setting in real time, less power will be consumed when the water flows reduced, thus you still get a comfortable temperature instead of scalding hot water or freezing cold water. The high energy efficiency can reduce the cost of hot water by 60%, effectively saving electricity bills.
- Safe & Durable Operation: Applied with multiple protection devices like over-heating auto-stop, no water auto-stop, power-off memory function, every piece goes through strict tests to ensure 100% safe. Inner water and electricity pipes are designed to run separately to avoid leakage or harm of scale build-up. Approval by ETL CETL FCC, you can expect outstanding performance for years to come.
- Premium Electric Water Heater: This tankless water heater is crafted with an excellent metal case and ialuminum heating body, making it anti-rust, high-temperature resistant, no water leakage, durable and fast to heat, this hot water heater is perfect for showering, pet washing, outdoor cleaning, and camping, etc. Provide you with constant hot water, especially in winter or cold places. Instant, endless hot water, enjoy a comfortable showering at any time and any location as you desire.
- Convenient & Easy to Use: The tankless water heater comes with a digital display and knob control panel so the temp setting is quite an easy job. You can easily adjust the water temperature by rotating the knobs on the panel. Press and hold the knob for 3s to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius. Purchase Notice: Please note that the 24KW tankless water heater requires 3 x 40 AMP circuit breakers and 3 x 8 AWG wires, and the minimum water flow is 0.66 GPM / 2.5L / min.
- INSTANT HOT WATER - Enjoy never-ending hot water at any time of the day! It has a heat capacity of 37,543 BTU. Use the touch enabled control panel to set your desired temperature between 86°F and 126°F.
- MINIMUM WATER FLOW 0.85 GPM - The minimum water flow for activation is 0.85 GPM. The power used is based on the gallons of water used per minute.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT - Hyperikon’s 11kw tank-less water heater will only draw the amount of electricity required to produce the hot water, with no pre-heating.
- THREE 50A CIRCUIT BREAKERS - Connect this tankless water heater to 3 minimum 50A Circuit Breaker. Please refer to the installation manual before installing. The on demand water heater is leakage proof and also over-heat protected at 153°F (67°C)
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY - When we say we've got you covered, we mean it. Should your product fail within the first 5 years from the date of purchase we will fulfill our promise and replace it free of charge to you.
- 🚿【TIPS】Please notice that the 18KW tankless water heater requires 2 x 40 AMP breakers and 2 x 8 AWG wire, the Min. Water Flow is 0.4GPM/1.5L/min. The 24KW tankless water heater requires 3 x 40 AMP breakers and 3 x 8 AWG wire, and the Min. Water Flow is 0.66GPM/2.5L/min.
- 🚿【Save Money Save Cost】No need to preheat before using instant tankless water heater. After using our Rinkmo high efficient water heater, you will find your water Heating Costs Reduce Up to 60%, due to our heater is 99.8% Energy Efficient, you can get hot water within 3s; Create heat without direct contact with metals,No mineral buildup so you don't need to maintenance or fix it and replace the heater coils, No expensive maintenanc cost in the future.
- 🚿【10-fold Security Technology Systems More Safe】: This is a Safe water heater, design for whole house using especially those with babies at home. Inner water and electricity lines are designed to run separately so as to avoid rusting or mineral buildup issue that do great harm to water quality and your safe. So you can get steady stream of clean and fresh hot water for daily life.
- 🚿【Stable Water Temp for Whole House】Our smart modulating technology and formula to calculate the difference between the desired temp and current temp, adjusts power input based on flow rate and temp setting in real time by our temp sensors and flow sensors. No sudden temp changes.
- 🚿【Compact Size Save Space】Rinkmo water heater only like a small suitcase, save your space and giving more to your living area. Easy to install and operation, set temp by turning the button, press the button to switch between Fahrenheit/ Celsius.
- EASY TO USE-43.3'' cord plugs into 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source.(Max. water pressure is 150 PSI,CSA listed Temperature & Pressure relief valve included)
- MULTIPURPOSE - Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted; Simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water. Product dimension:12.9" W x 12.9" H x 11.5" D.
- SWEET PROTECTION - Thermostat Control allows adjustment of water temperature. High Limit device provide protection while overheating.
- HIGH QUALITY & LONG LAST-Electric water heater is easy to maintain and has glass-lined tank for long service life.
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER - 2.5 gallon Pro mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it.
- NOTE: Choose Only for 110~120V, Water flow and inlet water temperature will affect the heating performance as it's only 3.5kW. 2 years warrant for free replacement and refund, contact us for any problem before your return. TANKLESS electric water heater - 0.5GPM at temp rise 45°F for single sink washing use of small water flow use, ideal for summer or warm weather.
- HARD WIRED ENDLESS HOT WATER - No need to preheat before using. As soon as you open the tap, the water flows with your desired temperature. High efficient, Energy Saving
- COMPACT DESIGN - Super compact designed, even smaller than a shoe box. Wall-mounted design frees up floor space for more storage, easy to install into washbasin and other tight spaces!
- EXCEPTIONALITY DURABLE - Instant hot water thanks to rapid and maintenance-free bare wire heating systems. High quality alloy bare heating element has good corrode resistance and acid-resisting, with longer lifespan, instantaneous heating efficiency up to 99%.
- NOTES - Please verify that this model is the right size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements before purchase & installation. Dimensions:7.4" x 5.4" x 3.4" ; Weight: 3.0lbs; Pipes fittings :1/2" NPT, Electrical requirements: 3.5 kW, 120 volts, Nominal pressure: 150PSI. Nominal current:29A. Required breakers:1x 2-POLE 30A. Required wire: 1 x 12 AWG . ( Breakers and wire are NOT included )
- Smart&Considered Design: Small water heater designed with smart touch control & LED display, mini size, perfect for under sink installation. The minimum water flow for activation just need 0.4 GPM (Only for one sink)
- Multi-angled Mounting: The compact size instant electric water heater requires a connection of 1* 40A circuit breaker & 10 AWG wire. Install close to outlet for energy saving. Can be mounted Multi-angled, ideal for kitchen, wet bars, school, hospital, hair salon and boats. Please make sure it is the right size for you: 3.5kW at 120V, product dimensions 7.8" x 6.3" x 3.9", water pipes fitting: 1/2" NPT male
- Reliable&Durble: The 3.5kW tankless water heater comes with 5 protections. NFS approved, offer lead-free water. ETL safety certified, leakage and overheat protection device to ensure your safety. Stainless steel and copper component for high efficiency and durability
- Consistent Hot Water -On demand water heater only heats the water when you need it and no waiting for preheat.The temperature rise of 1.0 GPM is 55°F. Easy to get hot water between 85°F - 131°F in seconds. Enjoy instant and endless hot water
- Rotatable LED Display: 120V tankless water heater features an upgrade rotatable digital temperature display and touch control panel, show you the easy reading output water temperature at real-time and setting ideal temperature just by finger. Note: This mini water heater is only suitable for sink use, not for bathing
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Heating elements are durable and are threaded for easy replacement
- Activation Flow - 0.3 GPM
How To Choose The Proper Water Heater
When you are looking for an electric on demand water heater, you should look at the differences between the various models and options. If you are going with a tankless unit, then you’ll want to read about the pros and cons of the tankless design. If you choose a tankless water heater with a traditional gas heater installed underneath it, then you will experience all the benefits of electric heating but at a much larger cost. Find out here what are the pros and cons of each design.
The first advantage is reduced energy costs. Tankless water heaters consume 50% less energy than traditional units. This translates into lower bills over the course of the year. Depending on your utility provider, you may be eligible for rebates or credits to help offset the cost of the electric model you choose.
Another pro is immediate availability. There are zero maintenance requirements for electric tankless water heaters. You don’t have to worry about having to change the water or check the heat exchanger. In most cases, it’s simply a matter of installing the necessary wiring. There is no need to worry about running wires under the floor. All you need is a clean surface to place your new electric tankless water heater on.
Another pro is maintenance free. This is especially important in homes with small children. Most tankless heaters require little to no maintenance at all. Electric tankless water heaters do require regular scheduled maintenance to ensure they are working at maximum capacity. Some people like to schedule the heater to automatically turn off when they are not using the water hot tub.
A third pro is flexibility. When compared to gas water heaters, electric on demand heaters are more flexible. You can adjust the temperature of the water even when you aren’t using the tub.
One disadvantage of electric water heaters is the size of the fuel source. An electric service hook up requires a large amount of space. If your home doesn’t have this space, you may not be able to install an electric service hook up. It is possible that the electric service hook up could become a safety hazard. Always make sure that there is plenty of room around your electric service hookup before installing it. If you have a larger electric service hookup and you install it in an improperly installed area, it could cause a fire.
An electric on demand water heater heats the water from the tap directly in the sink. This type of hot tub has no need for a storage tank. Once the water is heated, it can be used right away. An additional pro is that an on-demand hot tub is more quiet than most conventional hot tubs. Since no water is stored, there is no need for noise or vibration.
The only disadvantage of an electric water heater is that it is dependent on electricity. If there are power outages, the electric water heater will shut down until power is restored. It is also important to have extra power sources available in case of blackouts. You should also make sure to purchase and install hot water heating devices such as a 50 gallon drum and a 50 gallon tank, since they are most useful during a power outage.
If you are looking for a cheaper alternative, you may want to consider a tankless gas water heater. Tankless gas heaters require less maintenance than tanking heaters. Most tankless gas water heaters come with limited warranties and they are not as energy efficient. Most tankless hot water heaters do not come with a thermostat. You will need to call us or a licensed plumber to install this type of electric on demand water heater.
If you want to get more energy from your hot water supply, you should consider installing electric one or two burner units. These units use half the energy of the traditional units and they require almost no maintenance. They are a popular choice among people trying to lower their energy bills. A gas water heater also takes up less space and requires more of your hard earned money than do electric units.