Electric quads are an excellent way to go out and about in the nice fresh air, but just as important, as parents, you want the peace of mind that your kid is as safe as possible when riding their new electric quad bike. And while it is true that electric quads are very fun to ride around on, it is also true that they may be extremely dangerous if not properly monitored and safety measures taken. So what exactly should you be looking for in your electric quad?
- Max speed: 8 mph | Max Rider Weight: 120 lb
- Item Dimensions: 43" L x 24" W x 31" H
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Shatter-resistant plastic fairings and powder coated tubular frame for all weather durability.
- Front brush bar. Rear carry handle.
- Note: It is extremely important that you put correct PHONE number and FULL name with your order for DELIVERY appointment. We will call you to confirm your information and the carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery time.
- Three-speed adjustable: to ensure your kids not going over speed at beginning control ability or different skill level. IDEAL BEGINNER OFFROAD FOUR WHEELERS CHOICE!
- INSTALLATION REQUIRED- EASY TO INSTALL: 85% assembled, all you need to do is install the front shock absorber, front/rear wheel, handlebar, the bumper and accessories and then HERE YOU GO! Video and picture installation is provided.
- Use scene: suitable for driving on gardens, parks and other flat grounds, durable, let your children enjoy a pleasant outdoor adventure.
- Warranty: workmanship within two (2) months from the date of delivery of your product, we can solve it free of charge.
- Big enough to tackle rugged off-road terrain, this pumped-up dirt quad is the perfect step up in size and adventure for older riders
- Quad dimensions – 50.4" L x 28.7" W x 31.9" H | Weight – 113 lbs. | Max speed – Up to 9 mph | Riders – 14 years old and up | Battery – Lead Acid, Up to 68 minutes | Weight limit – 220 lbs.
- Powered by a 500 watt motor with high-torque internal/Integral gear set and self-adjusting chain-driven
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid Rechargeable battery with quick-change compartment and up to 68 minutes of continuous use
- Features twist-grip throttle control, rear disc brake, front brush bar, adjustable riser handlebars, rear suspension, and soft rubber grips
- Perfect Gift for Kids - With stylish and realistic ATV appearance, Kidzone ride on ATV will provide your children with the most authentic driving experience, enhance your children's independence and coordination in playing. Suitable for age 3+
- Multiple Functions Cheer Up Your Kids - Features roaring engine sound, LED headlight, power display, USB/MP3 music, volume control, start buttom all create one exciting ride. Your child can plug in their device and play their favorite tunes while they explore.
- High Quality Wear Resistant - Made from premium eco-friendly plastic, lightweight and sturdy for long-term enjoyment. Four big tires designed with knobby tread and spring suspension design are wear-resistant, explosion-proof, and shock-absorbing, insuring smooth and safe riding on all terrains.
- Safe Adventurous Ride - This ATV ride-on is just right for ages 3+ and a rider weight less than 55 lbs; begin the fun by just pushing the dashboard button to start the engine; With 2 speed that goes 1.8 and 5 mph in forward and reverse for some serious fun. ASTM Certified
- Powerful & Rechargeable - The vehicle is powered by 12V 7AH rechargeable battery and 2 x 45W motor with 60 mins playtime. Features electronic clutch, easy to move when out of battery. Product Size: 43"L x 29.5"W x 30.7"H, Weight: 39.68lbs, Charge time: 8-12hrs, Maximum Load: 55lbs.
- Compact kids dune buggy with powerful 350-watt electric motor. Reaches speeds of up to 9 mph.
- Assembled Dimensions: 41 inch x 26.5 inch x 17.5 inch
- 8-inch knobby pneumatic tires. Hand throttle and brake controls.
- Supports up to 120 pounds driver weight. For ages 8 and older.
- Requires no fuel to run. Battery life up to 40 mins.
- Output: 24V 1.5A 36W; Input: 100-240V 1.5A 50-60Hz ; Size: Female 3-Pin Inline
- This Adapter works with Razor E100 E175 E200 E300 E125 E150 E500;Mini Chopper; Dirt Quad; Pocket Rocket; Pocket Mod Electric Scooter
- Compatible for Razor Trikke E2 Razor E200S E300S E500S E325S Electric Scooter Razor MX350 MX400 ZR350; Razor Rebellion Electric Chopper Razor Dirt Quad Electric ATV; Razor PR200 Pocket Rocket; Razor Ground Force Electric Go-Kart
- Tested Units, CE-/FCC-/RoHS Certified for safety, over voltage protection, short circuit protection, over current protection. Made and Sold by professional factory directly
- Service: Focus On Providing Quality Power Products and Excellent Customer Service,24 x 7 Email Support and12 Months warranty, 30 Days Money Back Guarantee!Buy with confidence!
- Ride in style with this unique Disney Minnie Mouse themed hot rod styled 6V battery powered ride on toy from kid trax
- Capable of a forward speed of 1.5 MPH, this ride on toy quad has easy push button acceleration that's perfect for little hands
- Features such as kid trax power trax rubber traction strip tires for all terrain performance make this toy adventurous, yet safe
- A 6V rechargeable battery with kid trax direct connect one step charging system guarantees that fun is never more than an outlet away
- This ride on toy ships ready to be assembled, has a 45 pound maximum weight capacity, is recommended for ages 18 to 30 months, and has a 1 year limited warranty, with a 6 month limited warranty on the battery
- Ride in style with this unique Disney Princess-themed hot rod-styled 6V Battery-Powered Ride-On Toy from Kid Trax.
- Capable of a forward speed of 1.5 MPH, this ride-on toy quad has easy push-button acceleration that's perfect for little hands.
- Features such as Kid Trax Power Trax rubber traction strip tires for all-terrain performance make this toy adventurous, yet safe.
- A 6V rechargeable battery with Kid Trax direct connect one-step charging system guarantees that fun is never more than an outlet away.
- This Ride-On Toy ships ready to be assembled, has a 45-pound maximum weight capacity, is recommended for ages 18 to 30 months, and has a 1 year limited warranty, with a 6 month limited warranty on the battery.
- REALISTIC DRIVING: Our Aosom ride on kids dirt bike is perfect for kids between 60 to 96 months old! That is because the motorcycle for kids can be driven just like a real bike: you press the button on the handle to go, and release it to automatically stop.
- REAL MUSIC AND LIGHTS: This electric motorcycle has some bright & colorful decals, working headlights, and a built-in speaker to play music through! Let your child have fun as they cruise through the neighborhood.
- SECURED DESIGN: Motorcycle toy has 2 side training wheels (that can be removed when your kid's feel comfortable) and a top speed of 1.25 mph to assure a smooth ride (always monitor your child while they are riding).
- POWERFUL 6V MOTOR: The kids dirt bike features a mighty 6V providing powerful rear-wheel drive to the vehicle for great performance even on rougher surfaces, such as asphalt , brick, dirt, or cement.
- BATTERY POWERED: With this being a battery powered motorcycle for kids, you don't have to deal with the stink of gasoline! It's easy to fuel, simply plug in the battery and let it charge. Please make sure you have charged it for 8-12 hours before using (4-6h for the first time).
- Scooter AC Adapter Input:100~220V~ 50-60Hz 1.8A Outout: 24V=0.6A
- Connector Size: 3-Pin Male XLR Fit Lead Acid Battery
- Compatible Razor Model:Crazy Cart XL Motor Razor Dxt Electric Drift Trike Battery Charger MX500 MX650 Dirt Rocket SX500 McGrath Dirt Bike Ecosmart Metro Electric Scooter Pocket Mod Bellezza Scooter RSF650 Sport Bike
- Compatible Other Model: Schwinn S600, Mongoose M750, X-Treme X-600, IZIP I600 I750 I1000, eZip 750 E750 400 E400 500 E500 E650 450 900 4.0 4.5 E-4.5
- CE / RoHS-Certified for safety, Built-in overload over-voltage and short circuit protection friendly to the environment. If any product issue making you not satisfied within 12 months, please feel free to contact us. 24*7 hours e-mail support, refund or exchange will be available.
Electric Quad Bike – Fun for Kids and Parents Alike
Safety Firstly electric cars are faster than petrol powered quads and, as a result, more capable of going faster distances. However this extra speed also means that there is more chance of the rider losing control of their vehicle and being involved in an accident. Electric quads are much lighter than petrol powered cars, and so this should come as no surprise to many parents who still believe that the best vehicles are petrol powered cars. But even though a petrol powered car has more power than an electric quad, it is worth remembering that petrol does have higher fuel density than electric energy and will therefore burn quicker.
Performance Now electric quads are faster than petrol powered cars, which does give them some advantage, but they still have to rely on their electric motor for performance. This means that an electric-powered car will require less maintenance than a similar sized petrol engine and will perform better both on the road and off. A good electric quad will have minimal components, with very few parts that need replacing, and will be kept as clean as possible to maximise the life of its batteries. A battery will last longer before needing to be replaced and is far less likely to overheat or leak oil than a petrol engine.
Higher speeds Although you can get a fast electric quad bike, you do need to consider the speed governor on your quad’s throttle. As your speed increases, the speed governor will lower the throttle, keeping down the amount of power transmitted to the drive system. If you ride on relatively smooth roads at a good speed, then this is a great benefit of an electric atv. But if you do most of your riding on winding roads with moderate incline, then you probably won’t need a speed governor.
Special features One important feature of an e-grizzly atv is its unique electric motor assembly. The electric motor is a small circular shaped device about the size and shape of a small DVD player. It consists of a series of brushes and an insulating material that prevent heat transfer. The electric motor is connected to the rear axle by a short, copper cable. The cables are encased in an aluminum shell to protect the wires from damage due to vibrations. Also, the electric motor assembly is sealed in a plastic case to keep dust out.
Other features include a front bumper to hold things like your groceries or water bottle, a rear rack carrier to hold your things, and a rack and pinion drive system. These things add to the fun and make your riding experience better. You also might want to add a sidecar to your package, like an upgrade to your e-grizzly atv. Other things to look for in an electric quad bike are a battery and charger, a front or rear rack carrier, and a battery brushless system. A battery and charger will allow you to enjoy more miles per hour.
Electric quads are available in many different styles, designs, and sizes. They are made by several different manufacturers, like Power Racing, Fox Racing Systems, and Velocity Enterprises. Some companies specialize in creating custom made quads and can only be found online. There are a few different types of these devices, and each one has their own pros and cons. The two most popular types are a four wheeler and a two wheeler.
The electric quad bikes are lighter weight and less expensive to operate than petrol powered vehicles. This makes them more affordable for families with limited budgets. Many people choose them because they are easier to maneuver around obstacles and give kids more fun with a less hassle approach to riding. They are made for all ages and can even be retrofitted with handles so that kids can ride their electric quad bikes with their skis on in the snow.
If you are looking for the perfect gift for your child this Christmas then you may want to consider giving them an electric atv. These little machines are sure to bring a smile to their face and tons of fun for everyone else. Check out the web for some great deals and prices on these awesome little machines. Kids love them too!