Brand new Noise Wash-Up xylophone is an electric xylophone whose looper, delay, and direct pedal can be connected to a personal computer via MIDI or serial bus. It can be played simply sliced and manipulated using its built in speaker and microphone in tandem with its onboard electronic keyboard. It has a digital audio input section which allows it to connect to any computer. Another neat feature of this unit is that it is programmable with up to 6 different wave shapes.
- Miniature stylus operated synthesizer is a recreation of the 1967 classic
- 5 Octaves. Optional vibrato effect
- Tuning knob on bottom allows you tune the Stylophone or do pitch-bend effects
- Built in speaker with volume control, Optional headphone jack
- Line Out (3.5mm)
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL MUSICAL INSTRUMENT: This kids xylophone can be played in variety of ways. The kids can fetch balls as pounding sends the balls tinkling over or they can pull out the keyboard and xylophone and play a solo
- FINE MOTOR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT: Promotes dexterity, hand eye coordination, manipulation, arm movement, cause and effect
- ESTABLISH MUSICALITY: This pounding toys for toddlers encourages musical development and exploration, audio recognition and play
- CHILD SAFE: Durable and child safe, contains water-based paint and has non-toxic finishes
- AWARD WINNING: The winner of the 2018 Cribsie Award of favorite first musical toy suitable for ages 12 months to 3 years
- USB powered MIDI mallet keyboard controller
- Universal compatibility through phone/Tablet/laptop
- Tech-Forward Design featuring KMI Smart Fabric Sensors
- Low note, adjustable, user defined 3.0 octave range
- Natural feeling 1.75" x 5" soft Silicone keys.
- Audio CD – Audiobook
- Riverboat (Publisher)
- Wooden frame and resonating back board, with rosewood bars
- 3 Octaves C5 ~ C8
- Professional mallets with nylon tip
- X-shaped adjustable heavy duty stand
- Padded black nylon gig bag with handles and back straps
- Movable & Adjustable Height Stand：The adjustable height of the stand is about 23 - 38 inches. It is suitable for children and adults. You can adjust the stand height according to your requirements. Meanwhile, the stand is light in weight and easy to move.
- High Quality and Stable Structure: Selection of aluminum plates to make 30 notes percussion glockenspiel, which is durable and last for long time. The bottom stand is metal plated and designed into a triangular structure, which is stable in structure. The anti-skid pads at the bottom also increase the stability of stand.
- A Whole Set of Equipment: This exercise kit includes an electroplated stand, a music stand, a pair of bell mallets, an 8 " practice pad, a pair of wooden drumsticks and a carrying bag . All the items you need to practice percussion are ready for you at once, which save you time and effort.
- Suitable for Beginners to Practice: If you are a beginner, this percussion glockenspiel bell kit is specially designed for you. It has two rows of keys and 30 notes (range: G5-C8), 2.5 octave bells and 8 "exercise pad to help you to use it and provide additional fun for your performance.
- Portable and Convenient to Store: The portable carrying bag is convenient for you to carry the glockenspiel set around with you and is also specially customized to hold the kit perfectly and sustain all weathers. It's very easy to store and just put in the corner of the storage room to save your space.
- Each Book Includes My EE Library
- Start-up Video: learn the basics
- Play-along MP3: features professional players on your instrument
- Duets and Trios: print and play parts with friends
- Music Listening Library: hear great pieces for orchestra
- Classic, baby-favorite musical pull toy!
- Baby uses the tethered mallet to tap on the 8 colorful keys
- Pull string and easy-rolling wheels let toddlers pull it along anywhere
- Helps develop hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
- For infants and toddlers ages 18 months and older
- 3 Octaves (C5~C8).A=442Hz
- Padouk Bars
- Includes padded nylon gig bag
- Includes stand. Double x-shaped adjustable heavy duty stand
- 🎶【27 Notes G5-A7】If you are a beginner, this percussion xylophone is specially designed for you. It has 27 notes (range: G5-A7) and two rows of tone. One row is chromatic scale, and the other one is whole tone scale, which provides crisp and rich timbre.
- 🎶【High Quality Material & Delicate Craftsmanship】: Selection of aluminum plates to make 27 notes of the percussion glockenspiel, which is durable. The wooden base is natural and sturdy. Besides, after delicate treatment, the edge is smooth, which prevents people from being scratched.
- 🎶【Widely Applicable Percussion Instrument】: Not only is our xylophone with 27 notes a percussion instrument suitable for enthusiastic music learners, but also considered as one of the easiest to start with. For younger learners, it cultivates their music sense and develops their coordinate ability.
- 🎶【Portable and Convenient to Store】: The portable carrying bag is easy for you to carry the lightweight xylophone, allowing you to play music anytime, anywhere. Other than that, it's also very convenient to store. Just put in the corner of the storage room, which saves your space.
- 🎶【Detailed Product Information】: Our glockenspiel with 27 notes is sold with a carrying bag and 2 mallets. It measures 17”(L) X 9.5”(W) X 1”(H), and weighs 3.5 lbs. It is an appropriate present for people of all ages.
- 🎵【30 Notes G5-C8 】: If you are a beginner, this percussion xylophone is specially designed for you. It has 30 notes (range: G5-C8) and two rows of tone, one row is chromatic scale, and the other one is whole tone scale, which provides crisp and rich timbre. It’s a great gift for kids, friends, family and yourself.
- 🎵【High Quality Material & Delicate Craftsmanship】: Selection of aluminum plates to make 30 notes of the percussion glockenspiel, which is durable. The wooden base is natural and sturdy. Besides, after delicate treatment, the edge is smooth, which prevents people from being scratched.
- 🎵【Widely Applicable Percussion Instrument】: Not only is our xylophone with 30 notes a percussion instrument suitable for enthusiastic music learners, but also considered as one of the easiest to start with. For younger learners, it cultivates their music sense and develops their coordinate ability.
- 🎵【Portable & Foldable for Convenience】: The portable carrying bag is easy for you to carry the lightweight xylophone, allowing you to play music anytime, anywhere. Other than that, it's also very convenient to store. The foldable design allows you to just put in the corner of the storage room, which saves your space.
- 🎵【Detailed Product Information】: Our glockenspiel with 30 notes is sold with a carrying bag, a shoulder strap and 2 mallets. It measures 22”(L) X 13”(W) X 2”(H), and weighs 5 lbs. The dimension after folding is 22”(L) X 7”(W) X 3.5”(H).
- Winky Adam (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 4 Pages - 05/13/1999 (Publication Date) - Dover Publications (Publisher)
- Bobby Rydell - The Very Best Of Bobby Rydell - CD Brand New
- Audio CD – Audiobook
- English (Publication Language)
- 06/26/2012 (Publication Date) - ABKCO (Publisher)
- 14-piece wooden toy set is a great introduction to basic building skills
- Develops hand-eye coordination and building skills
- Encourages storytelling and imitative role-play
- Non-toxic finishes and child safe materials
- For ages 3 years and up
- Productions, Aesthetic (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 120 Pages - 11/30/2019 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
Electric Xylophone and Vibrometers
This electric xylophone is perfect for anyone wishing to expand their musical horizons. Even though it is a percussion family instrument, it does not make use of any keyboards at all (that’s the good thing). It lets you expand your horizons by giving you an alternative way to learn to play percussion instruments without having to learn the difficult process of learning how to play pianos or flutes.
The instrument is a great tool for anyone who wants to be in a band and groove to the music. It is more of a vibe-box than anything else. It makes an excellent starter instrument for a percussionist who already knows some of the percussion rules like cymbals or tympani drums. The vibraphone is also a great introduction to a wide variety of other instruments for those people who wish to broaden their musical horizons.
The nice thing about this instrument is that it doesn’t require that you know another instrument in addition to the vibraphone itself. You will need to have some knowledge of how to play keyboards like the keyboard and piano keyboard. But most people who wish to purchase this instrument are beginners in music and don’t know how to play keyboards.
If you are going to purchase this instrument, you are also going to need a place to keep it. This instrument looks quite unique, so you might want to choose a quiet room where you can hide it away while practicing and not disturb your roommate. In addition, since the vibromophone is an independent piece of equipment, you should buy a case that you can close and open.
There are several models of micrometers on the market, so you’ll want to shop around before making a final decision. You may decide to start with a tabletop model. These are generally much smaller than the full-sized versions and provide a number of different sounds. Smaller tabletop models will generally come pre-assembled and include all of the necessary parts to assemble it on your own.
Other options include a hybrid model. This type of instrument is similar to the vibrometer but it also includes the feature of playing the bass drum or another instrument as well. In order to do this, you must have either a nylon stringed instrument or a wood block that is hollow. It comes with a jack that connects it to your guitar or bass drum, but it can also connect to a standard keyboard if you have one handy. The glockenspiel makes a great alternative to the vibrometer because it provides a similar tone and is easier to play than the latter.
In addition, this instrument is not just limited to producing the note of a bass or a cymbal. You can play the notes of the piano or flute, and can even play the notes of other instruments such as the guitar and the harmonica. The chorales are not only limited to crotales and lutes, as there are many variations of these instruments that you can select from. The electric guitar and the harmonica are two of the most popular versions of this instrument today.