Electrician gloves are an essential part of any electrician’s tools kit. While you might have heard the term before, you might not be aware that a glove is a key piece of equipment. This means that not only are they important for protection, but also for the comfort that they provide and help to prevent damage to hands and fingers when working with wires and cords.
- Upgraded our top selling gloves w/ heavy duty goat skin
- Made with genuine goat skin leather to ensure comfort and durability
- Neoprene Knuckle Protection
- Built in Internal Palm Padding for additional protection and grip
- Backed back the Gatorback One Year Defect Free Warranty
- Applicable scenarios: maintenance, computer room, factory, construction site
- Applicable people:Universal
- Features: soft, breathable, anti-shock, flexible
- Material: leather + knitted
- Size: L; Color: red and black
- Natural rubber latex
- Class 0 low voltage protection up to 1, 000 volts AC/1, 500 volts dc
- Increased durability, comfort and physical strength
- Smooth finish
- Meets or exceeds Current ASTM d120-09 specifications, OSHA 29C FR 1910.269 regulations and NFPA 70E standards
- KIT INCLUDES: Pair of Class 0 Rubber Voltage Insulating Gloves; Pair of 10" Leather Protectors for gloves; Glove bag for easy storage
- TESTED: Each pair of rubber voltage insulating gloves has a maximum use voltage of 1,000V AC/ 1,500V DC and is newly tested and stamped with test date; Rubber Voltage Insulating Gloves should be worn with leather protectors
- COMPLIANT - Rubber Voltage Gloves are NFPA 70E-2015 compliant for arc flash; CSA Z462-15 compliant for arc flash (Canada); ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 00, Type 1; Max use voltage 1,000V AC/1,500V DC
- ENHANCED PROTECTION - Ideal for arc flash & general FR applications; Utility Workers; Linemen; Constuction Workers; Power Generation; Electricians; Electrical Cooperatives; Contractors
- SIZING - Available in sizes 8-12; To ensure you're ordering the correct glove size, measure the circumference around your palm.
- 👷 Lightweight and Snug-fitting: The product adopts the latest production technology, making the gloves lighter and snug-fitting, giving you an unparalleled comfortable wearing experience.
- 👷 Washable and Economical: Our work gloves are reusable and completely machine washable. Please use the mild machine wash option to clean the gloves. If they are cleaned correctly, the life of the gloves will be greatly extended.
- 👷 Premium Quality: We use premium cotton polyester yarn to ensure product quality and comfort. This material has the characteristics of breathability and sweat absorption, comprehensively protects you and helps you complete the work you need.
- 👷 Strong Durability: We use seamless stitch technology and overlay seamed wrist prevents unraveling, providing long-lasting durability and reliability.
- 👷 Wide Applications: At work, our work gloves can protect the safety of hands, which are very suitable for assembly, construction, inspection, garbage disposal. These lightweight gloves are very suitable for use in light-duty work areas, automotive factories, maintenance work, parts handling, transportation and receiving.
- Journeyman Leather Utility Gloves, Large
- Durable And Comfortable
- Model: 40227
- Open cuff for quick on/off
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】Produced by world's leading manufacturer, OKIAAS gloves comply with CE EN388:2016 standards, offering general hand protection for light-medium duty work. We endeavor to Eliminate Odor while achieving Firm Anti-Slip Grip and Anti-Abrasion by utilizing premium Polyurethane(PU) raw material with post-production machine wash.
- 【HIGHLY VERSATILE】Sizing from S to 2XL,fit for both men and women. Ideal for dry and slightly wet/oily conditions including Warehouse, Gardening, Auto Repairing, DIY Projects, Home Improvement, Yard, Cleaning, Painting, Hiking, Cycling, etc.
- 【Ultimate Comfort and Utility】✔Flexibility, Dexterity and Breathability by 13-gauge seamless knit shell(polyester liner) ✔Abrasion Resistance, Oil and Water Repellency and Tactile Sensitivity by ultra-thin polyurethane coating on palms and fingers ✔Snug Fit by elastic knitted wrist to prevent dust and debris.
- 【Multipack for Everyday Protection】Bulk pack of a dozen black rubber gloves, a must-have for both daily work and home multipurpose use. Get 2x high quality work gloves at a Fraction of the Price Today!
- 【60-day Warranty and Size Tip】At OKIAAS, we center on customer satisfaction. Get your gloves today along with our 60-day Hassle-Free Warranty Policy, exchange or refund guaranteed for any product defect! One-Size-Up is recommended for loose-fitting if you are lingering between two sizes.
- 🛠️ COMFORTABLE Fits Your Hands:15 Guage Premium black nylon DTY seamless knitted shell provides Bare Hand Sensitivity and Great Breathability! Light Weight with Good Grip! Thin enough to feel everything!
- 🛠️ SUPERIOR PROTECTION For Yous Hands:Gray Polyurethane coating offers excellent abrasion resistance and superior GRIP performance!
- 🛠️ MORE:Knitted Wrist prevent dirt and debris from entering the gloves. CE CERTIFICATED EN388:2003 4131
- 🛠️ IDEAL FOR:General Purpose,DIY, Assembly, Auto Repairing, Gardening and other Light Duty work. Not recommend for long term heavy lifting use.
- 🛠️Recommend washing gloves in tempered water not exceeding 104oF or 40oC. A mild non-ionic laundry soap or detergent should be used. Wash in a 5-10 minute cycle time. Rinse in cold water. Tumble dry at temperature not exceeding 140oF or 60oC › See more product details
- BEST COMFORTABLE - Ergonomic snug fit to all fingers. A second-skin feeling. LIGHTWEIGHT 15-gauge Nylon and Spandex perform with precision on delicate jobs. Professional MANUAL DEXTERITY
- NON-SLIP EVEN WITH LIGHT OIL & UNDERWATER - Prevent pipe’s slippage and minimize hand fatigue. Excellent while working in various conditions. Extended market coverage from A to Z
- FLEXIBLE & COOL – Breathable WATER-BASED foam nitrile rubber coating for all-day comfort. Convenient SMARTPHONE TOUCHSCREEN. Suitable for boys and girls
- ECONOMICAL AND REUSABLE - Machine washable. Stylish & tight stretchy knit wrist cuff. Outstanding for multi-purpose tasks in auto, HVAC, warehouse and for woodworking, craft, box handling, precision assembly, construction, gardening, shop working, dishwashing, indoor & outdoor activities. Utility work gloves for men, women, ladies and children
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE - CE Qualified and met ANSI Standards. Silicone free
- Great gripping ability
- Slim fit for better dexterity
- Touchscreen capability on index finger
- Neoprene wrist closure for comfort
An Introduction To Electrician Gloves And How They Can Help Your Working Environment
There are several important factors to consider when choosing a pair of electrician gloves. One of the most important factors is fit. You want a pair that not only fit snugly but are comfortable. Make sure to try on the gloves at various points to make sure that they will not interfere with your comfort as you perform your job.
Another factor to consider is whether or not the electrician gloves will provide the protection your hands and fingers need. Some types of gloves will have added features like finger protection, while others will not. If you are using a pincapped pair on a pry bar, you will want to make sure it does not slip and injure users or if the nails on your hands are protected by the pinch.
Comfort is also one factor that should be considered when purchasing electrician gloves. There are a number of different styles of gloves available including full fingered, half fingered, insulated electrical gloves, and wool electrician gloves. Choose a pair that best fits your hand and provides the best level of comfort. The comfort level of a glove is an important feature because it can make you work more comfortably, allowing you to complete your tasks faster.
One feature that many electricians look for in their gloves is the fit. In order to be a successful electrician, gloves must fit well. They should not be too tight, nor should they be too loose. Electrician gloves that are too loose can cause pain, while a pair that are too tight can cause fatigue. It is important that the gloves fit properly so that you do not have any issues with them getting caught on things or on your clothes. The fit of your gloves is an important feature because safety standards require them to be snugly against the fingers.
Another aspect of safety is the level of dexterity, the gloves offer. This is an excellent aspect of electrician gloves as they can help to provide the user with an excellent grip on tools. The grips are usually made from rubber but there are some that are made from leather. The type of grip material you choose should depend on what type of electrician jobs you are working on and the amount of dexterity you require.
Some gloves offer a thumb rest, while others do not. This additional piece of grip material can improve both your ability to manipulate tools and your grip. One thing to consider when choosing a thumb rest is how comfortable you are with the layout. Having a layout that is too complicated, can make it difficult to use so make sure to check out the features of each pair before you buy.
Ease of use is another aspect to consider when buying a pair of gloves. There are several that have a Velcro strap, which makes them easier to put on and remove from the body. A few even have buttons located on the fingers so that the gloves can be worn more easily. You can get a better experience working on the job by wearing the right pair of gloves.