Electrician Uniforms come in all shapes and sizes. There is a huge variety of electrician outfits from basic coveralls to the high tech business suit. If you are in the market for your first electrician uniform, a good way to start is to pick out a coverall electrician’s outfit. This type of electrician uniform, as the name implies, covers all over the body except for the hands, which are protected with special glove protectors.
- 88% Cotton,12% Nylon FR Twill
- Preshrunk & comfortable
- This garments meets or exceeds the standards for HRC2,Arc Rating Atpv 8.1 Calories/cm2 and the requirements of NFPA2112 Standard on Flame Resisant Garments for Protection of industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire,2012 Edition.
- Machine Wash
- Generous fit in shoulders and chest
- 6 oz. Poplin, 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Elastic-waist insets expand for added comfort
- Chest pockets with snaps, Left pocket secured by button, Large back pockets
- Concealed snaps prevent zipper snags
- Classic style: this motorsport styled poplin blend shirt is lightweight and made for all day comfort. Featuring a lined 2-piece collar with sewn-in permanent stays & button closures & 2 button-thru hex style pockets with pencil stall.
- Tried & true durability: touchtex technology means breathability, moisture wicking, strong color retention, and stain-resistance in a soft-feeling fabric. When washed, it actually releases dirt and grease, so you look fresh at the start of every work day.
- Everyday excellence: our work wear collection is designed for the work you do everyday. Stronger seams. More durable Fabrics. Pockets in just the right places.
- Work wear done right: Red Kap knows all about "done right." we've been creating comfortable, durable work wear since starting out as a family business back in 1923. Today, we outfit 16 million Americans who apply their hands & hearts to all kind of jobs.
- Every Red Kap garment must pass rigorous testing for proof of excellence in design, engineering and construction. Compartment our quality to similar garments from Carhartt, goodthreads, chefworks, cintas, cherokee or Duluth trading company
- 4 pockets and one padded pocket to fit most compact cell phones
- Attach to belt with snap closure, or carry securely in pocket with wide padded flap
- Webbing slot for small flashlights or other tools
- Electrical tape sling
- Made of polyester fabric
- SUPERIOR COMFORT FIT: These coveralls feature a generous, roomy fit in the chest & shoulders, a bi-swing back to accommodate a full range of motion, elastic waist inserts for exceptional comfort, & concealed snaps at waist, neck & cuffs for secure fit
- STURDY FUNCTIONALITY: These deluxe coveralls are built for hard work & fully equipped with a heavy duty brass 2-way front zipper, roomy front & back pockets secured with brass zippers, handy dual tool pockets on the right leg, and a hammer loop on left.
- DURABLE WORKWEAR: This roomy coverall is built for utility, efficiency & easy care, no matter how greasy or grimy the job. Durable yet breathable poly-cotton twill resists fading, wrinkles & stains. Features heavy-duty brass zippers & concealed snaps
- TRUSTED NAME: The world's leading performance workwear brand, Dickies has been making quality workwear & apparel since 1922. All Dickies clothing offers superior craftsmanship & unmatched value to deliver classic style & long-lasting comfort every day.
- We make jeans, outerwear, school & work uniforms, sports shirts, kids wear, hats, socks, underwear, boots, gloves, belts, eyewear, backpacks, bags & much more.
- 100% polyester
- Reflective striping
- Ansi class 3
- Sits at waist with a generous fit in seat and thigh; straight leg
- Reinforced knees
- 8.5 oz. Heavyweight Twill, 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Easy-care stain resistant, Wrinkle resistant
- Sturdy metal hook-and-bar closure secures waistband
- 360 Degree visibility with yellow/silver/yellow reflective striping
- Color blocking in key areas to hide soil and stains for a more professional look
- Pre-cure durable press with soil release and wickable finish
- 65 percent polyester/35 percent cotton
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION, EXCLUSIVE MAGNETIC HOLDER – Safe and reinforced design, protecting you against spills and flying debris while offering the convenience of having everything you need at hand: 10 reinforced big pockets and 7 more slots to safely organize your hammers, phone, pen, scissors, blades, screws, pencils, knives and other tools. Plus, 4 double stitched loops AND an exclusive Magnetic Patch to hold screws, nails, screwdriver, drilling bits, pins, bolts, and small tools in general.
- NO MORE TIES, LACES OR BOWS - This is the only apron in the market with our Cross-Back and No-Tie design: The straps are protected by a PU Leather shoulder support and fully adjustable with quick-release buckles so you can close and open it in a snap, ergonomically designed to distribute weight evenly across your shoulders, avoiding neck pain.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE AND COMFORTABLE DESIGN– The apron is 24" wide x 25" tall (61 x 64 cm) and fully adjustable for men and women. We recommend our aprons for people between 5’ 2” and 6’ 5” tall (1.57 m - 1.95 m), with a waist size between 25 in and 45 in (62 cm - 115 cm).
- PERFECT FOR EVERY OCCASION – Professional apron with large utility pockets and pouches, cool apron style for carpenter, woodworker, mechanic, eletrictian, contractor, farmer, maker, brewer, machinist, repairs, painting, carrying tools, barbecue, carpentry, woodwork, work shop, farm, gardening, brewery, grilling, barbecue, stoneman, sculpting, mens, womens, storage for tattoo artist, art painter, pro apron, aprons for men and women, uniform, vest, bib and easy cleaning.
- WE STAND 100% BEHIND OUR PRODUCT – In the unlikely possibility you don't like your apron, just send it back and we'll refund your purchase, hassle-free. And if you need new clasps, straps or any small fixing, send us an email, it will be a pleasure to help you. 100% REAL REVIEWS - DIFFERENT FROM THE COMPETITION, UNDER NY SKY DOESN'T BUY, PAY, OR ASK FOR FAKE REVIEWS. CHECK IT OUT AND COMPARE.
- 98% Cotton/2% Spandex
- Button closure
- Machine Wash
- Relaxed fit
The Electrician Uniform and the Workwear
The primary benefit of using electrician’s uniforms is the fact that they are very versatile and will work no matter what type of climate you are working in. Electrics work best in cooler climates because heat causes many problems for them, such as shorting out and fried circuit boards. Therefore, it is a good idea to purchase standard work clothing that has plenty of pockets and is easy to wash.
High visibility attire is highly recommended for work in areas that see high levels of traffic. It can be easy to slip into a worker’s orange vests or work shirts, especially if you are working in a larger city where it is important to blend in with the local culture. These uniforms will allow you to do so easily. Another great thing about electrician uniforms is that they work well with all types of pants suits. You can choose from standard work pants suits with the sleeves rolled up or the short sleeve pants suits that allow you the freedom to flex your muscles without the skin irritation that long sleeved clothing can cause.
For work shirts, standard work shirts will do but you might want to invest in some high quality polo or sport shirt designs that work better for an electricians electrician uniform. Look for cotton drill shirts and solid work shirts with a comfortable collar and drawstring material to ensure the comfort of the wearer. Some of the nicer electrician work shirts will come with embroidered logos or other graphic designs that you can place on the shirts.
For a more casual electrician uniform you can go with either short sleeve or long sleeve t-shirts with fleece backing and flame resistant shirts for the hottest and most pleasant summer days. Work shirts can be purchased in a range of colors including black, navy, white, grey, red and other solid colors. Flame resistant shirts offer the best protection against fire and sparks. It is always recommended to purchase these shirts made from polyester and other fabrics that are flame resistant.
The work wear that an electrician works in will differ depending on their location and work responsibilities. If you are working in the construction or building trades you will need construction work shirts made from durable cotton drill wear with steel rivets and sturdy collars. A construction worker needs to have a breathable cotton drill shirt, shorts, cap and socks to keep his feet warm in high temperatures. When working in the plumbing and drainage profession you will need waterproof hard hats, rubber gloves, rubber boots and other work shirts with non-slip features. Plumbing and drainage professionals need heavy duty rubber gloves, hard hats and waterproof rubber boots.
You can find all of the worker mentioned above at any local clothing store. You may even be able to rent some of the work wear for the times that you do not need a large amount of work wear for a large construction site or other job site. If you need the most up-to-date work clothing with all of the latest designs and colors, you can shop online at a large selection of websites dedicated to electricians and other workers in the electric and construction fields. You can shop by brand name, specialty level or job area to easily find what you need. There are specialized websites that offer electrician t shirts, construction work wear t shirts, plumber t shirts and electrician work wear t shirts for many different industry types.
Electrician red kap work uniforms will also include electrician orange jumpers and elasticized hats. Many of the newer, more popular electrician work uniforms have reflective tape over the pants and sleeves to help avoid falls during work time. The electrician jumpers and fluorescent work jackets come in a variety of colors including red, blue, yellow and green. There are many different sizes to choose from, so finding the right electrician jumpers and jackets should not be a problem at all.