One type of safety vest that you will find is the electrician vest. The electrician is one who works with fixing electrical wiring in homes and offices. This is a kind of work which requires the use of many kinds of protective clothing which includes a hard hat, safety glasses and gloves. Some of the most common types of equipment worn by electricians are as follows:
- Designed for Construction Harness to be worn underneath vest
- Made1280 D Nylon - in USA and Imported
- Evenly distributes tool weight on the upper torso.
- Pocket on the back that will hold a 2 Liter hydration pouch.
- Built-in back support belt / Size adjustments to customize the vest from 40" - 60" around the chest.
- & Features : Tool vests Electrician Carpenter Plumber Kits are designed with different tool compartments for easy portability and easy access to common tools. It also has a personal storage compartment for personal items such as cell phones, iPods and more.
- & Material : The air mesh material allows the vest to “breathe”, allowing the air to flow and absorb the sweat, keeping you comfortable all day long. This vest features an adjustable shoulder strap for maximum comfort and safety fit - adjustable to different sizes for different fabrics, both summer and winter - for everyone.
- & Uses: This vest provides special reinforcement for sharp tools and nails to secure and secure important paper and documents. Modular tool pockets and hammer brackets can be removed as required. Two option pockets allow the user to be versatile; attached to the vest or semi-adhesive for different working positions. There is also a light reflection strip that is safer and more visible in the dark. The tool is sold separately and does not include a vest. The multi-purpose compartment meets all st
- & Note: This tool vest does not contain tools (tools must be purchased separately)
- & Suitable for small to very large: the vest is 28.3 inches long and the waist length is 47 inches. With adjustable shoulder straps and side straps, it can be easily customized. From small to large, everyone can wear a seat belt in winter or summer.
- High Visibility Tool Vest with reflective strips
- The utility vest is perfect for any project. Made with extra heavy duty cordura nylon material and loaded with features this vest includes multiple loops and pockets for hammer, nails, flashlight, etc…, accessible pockets, gear loops, and clip points keep work gear secure and close at hand.
- Adjustable side straps to fit body size, zipper front closure, one size fits most (M - 2XL fit) Vest compatibility is buyers responsibility. Black with neon green trim and two reflective strips on the back of vest for high visibility.
- Extra heavy duty black nylon material; Multiple pouches / pockets for hammer, nails, flashlight; Accessible pockets, gear loops, clip points to keep work gear secure;
- 2 reflective strips on the back of vest; One size fits most with adjustable side straps to fit size Medium - XXlarge;
- ✔️ TOP QUALITY & LIGHTWEIGHT –made of a top quality material that is made to withstand the load of all your tools. The vest has padded construction for durability and comfy wear, lightweight with 590g only.
- ✔️CONVENIENT CARRYING DESIGN – Built with Molle-Ladder enables you to choose and change tool pouches depending on different situations. Combine usage of our durable engineer belt and mesh padded waist pad to get maximum carry comfort. Engineer belt (asin no. B07JP3QDDT, B07JGN5HPV) and waist pad (asin no. B07JWFPLLZ, B07JNW1QVQ) are available for additional purchase.
- ✔️ MOLLE ATTACHMENT – Front and back constructed with MOLLE ladders for attaching additional pouches and easily hold numerous of tools, makes your tools well organized and quick reach. Molle Pouch (asin no. B07JJ5J9VS, B07JJGM7ND, B07JJ4HV7W, B07JHM224Z) are available for additional purchase.
- ✔️ REFLECTIVES AND ADJUSTABLE – Size adjustments to customize the vest. The vest is designed in such a way that it can be easily adjusted and fitted with the help of adjustment straps on the waist. It can be fitted and used for all sizes. Also reflective materials on shoulders, chest, back for night safety.
- ✔️VERSATILE USAGE – the work vest can be used by different kinds of jobs such as gardeners, carpenters, woodworkers, mechanics, electricians, home repair or even photographers.
- TOP QUALITY MATERIAL & COMFORTABLE CARRYING – the vest is made of a top quality material and solid sewing that is made to withstand the load of tools. Its construction is sturdy. The work vest has padded structure and made to comfortable wear.
- DIMENSION : Fit for waist size : 38 inches + 8 inches expandable (with the help of adjustment straps on the sides). Shoulder width : 14 ~ 15 inches. Upper body Length : 21 inches. Please check the size and the operation of side strap adjustment carefully before purchase.
- REFLECTIVES AND ADJUSTABLE – Size adjustments to customize the vest. The vest is designed in such a way that it can be easily adjusted and fitted with the help of adjustment straps on the waist. It can be fitted and used for all sizes. Also reflective materials on shoulders, chest, back for night safety.
- NUMEROUS POCKETS – the work vest has a lot of pockets for the commonly used. It also has belt holders and webbing loops where molle pouches can be attached. Molle Pouch (asin no. B07JJ4HV7W, B07JJGM7ND), belt (asin no. B07JP3QDDT, B07JGN5HPV) and waist pad (asin no. B07JWFPLLZ, B07JNW1QVQ) are available for additional purchase.
- VERSATILE USAGE – the work vest can be used by different kinds of jobs such as gardeners, carpenters, woodworkers, mechanics, electricians, home repair or even photographers.
- Makita P-72089 Worker's Vest (New) Tool Vest for Carpenters / Universal Size
- Light weight / Multiple tool pockets and pouches for easy organization and access
- Multiple compartments / Lots of room to carry around your personal things like phone
- Applicable occasions: police, production workshop, construction sites, fishing
- Air mesh material enables vest to breathe
- Adjustable shoulder and side straps for custom fit over winter/summer clothing (free size) / Please understand that there may be some design differences depending on the production time.
- Size : 50 x 60 cm / Weight : 700g (1.5 lb)
- Heavy duty polyester material. Mesh style vest with plenty of breathable mesh incorporated into design. These jackets are well ventilated as well as durable and quick dry, ensure the wearer remains cool and comfortable all day.
- Secure pockets you can handily store all your personal possessions. Also ensuring that your hands are free to focus on whatever you are engaged in. It’s a highly practical and versatile vest.
- Lots of room to carry around your personal things like phone. Reflective strips on the back and front of vest. Adjustable shoulder and side straps for custom fit over winter/summer clothing.
- Applicable occasions - police, production workshop, construction sites, fishing, electrical engineer, technical job, carpenter.
- Extra heavy duty black nylon material
- Multiple pouches / pockets for hammer, nails, flashlight
- Accessible pockets, gear loops, clip points to keep work gear secure
- 2 reflective strips on the back of vest
- PLEASE READ**** Adjustable side strap from minimum 46 inches around to maximum 62 inches around
Tips For Purchasing an Electrician Vest
A typical electrician vest has a built-in electrician’s brush. This brush would be used to clean off any excess dirt on the surface of the clothing and its purpose would be to prevent the skin from getting scratched or damaged. Along with this, there would be a wristwatch attached to the vest, which is used for monitoring the time. The vest may also have a belt which would be used for holding the other equipment such as the toolkit, flashlights and so on. Most electrician’s tools such as wrenches and pliers would be well placed in close proximity.
The best tool that you can use for work which involves working with wires and cables is an electrician vest. This is because the vest is very thick which would make it difficult for someone to trip over while working. In addition, the tight fit of the vest will ensure that no air could escape, preventing the insulator from becoming damp and thereby becoming hazardous to the user. On the other hand, if you choose to wear an ordinary shirt instead of a vest, the air present inside the Occidental Leather work wear will not be completely trapped between your clothes and the body.
Electrician vests come in two categories namely the vest that comes in a class I and the vest which is classified as level II. In the first instance, the vest material comes in a light color, which is usually blue but this may vary according to the market demands. There is also a reflective strip at the backside of the electrician vest which is used to keep the eyes of the user illuminated at all times. The top of the safety vest is usually made of high quality reflective material. One of the most popular reflective materials used in these vests is High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
There are many benefits that can be derived from using these safety vests. For example, the work performed by electricians involves exposing a large amount of energy from the body; the electrician’s body is not immune to such exposure. Hence, one must always wear a vest containing reflective patches to ensure their safety against such harmful exposure. In addition, the electrician vests are made from materials that will trap body heat and prevent them from getting moist which is especially helpful during winter. In comparison to ordinary safety vests, these vests provide much better coverage and they last longer.
As far as the vest itself is concerned, it has certain characteristics which will make it one of the best tools to invest in. One of the most important features will be the material used in manufacturing the vest. It must be able to reflect and scatter body heat which will make the wearer much more comfortable. Apart from being comfortable, it will also help to protect the body from the elements which are outside.
Another important characteristic of the electrician’s tool vest will be its color. Most electricians will choose to wear the traditional black clothing for protection while they perform their job. However, if you wish to wear something different such as a brightly colored shirt or even a light colored tie then you will be able to do so. This will give you the freedom to look different from your co-workers while working.
If you happen to purchase such a vest, make sure that it will be able to meet all the aforementioned criteria or you will risk not being able to wear the vest comfortably. Make sure that the quality of the material is high. It should be thick but at the same time lightweight and flexible. This will give you the freedom to move comfortably. Also try to find a vest which will have reflective material on the inside so that you will be easily seen in the dark. If you can follow these simple guidelines, you will be able to wear a great vest that will provide you with all the safety and comfort that you need while working.